Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rdnest

Rd Nest

Hi rdnest,

Can share the contact of your carpenter?? How much is he charging you per foot run for shoe cabinet, feature wall/console, wardrobe, kitchen cabinet?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi rdnest,

Can share the contact of your carpenter?? How much is he charging you per foot run for shoe cabinet, feature wall/console, wardrobe, kitchen cabinet?

My kitchen cabinet is done by my ID as a standard package.

other carpentry is not included so the prices r EX de lor!! no lah, all good design lah, just our pockets nt 'healthy enuff' so got to out-source another cheaper option.

For these extra carpentry work, we just provide the designs we wanted and this cabinet maker offered.

once cfm, then he provide these 3D pic.

his contact, pm u liao...

actually IS IT ok to mention his contact in t-blog... then me no need to pm everytime :D

anyone can enlighten me, tks :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by rdnest

Thanks for your message! ^^

My kitchen cabinet is done by my ID as a standard package.

other carpentry is not included so the prices r EX de lor!! no lah, all good design lah, just our pockets nt 'healthy enuff' so got to out-source another cheaper option.

For these extra carpentry work, we just provide the designs we wanted and this cabinet maker offered.

once cfm, then he provide these 3D pic.

his contact, pm u liao...

actually it is ok to mention his contact in t-blog... then me no need to pm everytime :D

anyone can enlighten me, tks :sport-smiley-003:

Just snap this pic of our unhalf-done tv console... the dark glass panel & doors r nt up yet...

me tot it is like over-tapered... but when compared to the floor tiles, e console is parallel leh...

hmmm... think my eyes play tricks :dunno:

at least the cabinet does nt overcast on the tiny window & block out too much light :bath:

23092008100.jpg

most of the lights are up, except chandeliers since we would nt want risk breaking them during carpentry work & repainting work.

28092008122.jpg

lighting1.jpg

28092008118.jpg

28092008124.jpg

after lighting up e kitchen cabinets, feel there should b lights at the bottom of those top-hung cabinets... will there b too many lights then?? sigh... where to drill in more lighting points?

our bad planning...

28092008117.jpg

28092008121.jpg

Edited by rdnest

Hi,

Nice reno. Really sound like you have gotten good deals for the carpentry and window grilles work.

I think it is ok to list down who the contractors are or what shops u got them from, since u only stating a fact. Most of the pple also mention their contractors and where they got their things in their signatures.

Can't wait to see ya final product. :)

you can consider getting the lights from ikea

they've got this series where you can connect the lights together and use only one plug :notti:

thanks thanks... sure to go check it out :)

Hi,

Nice reno. Really sound like you have gotten good deals for the carpentry and window grilles work.

I think it is ok to list down who the contractors are or what shops u got them from, since u only stating a fact. Most of the pple also mention their contractors and where they got their things in their signatures.

Can't wait to see ya final product. :)

Thanks for e tips :) ID just confirmed tt next week can wash up liao... carpentry oso finishing soon..

me can't wait too :)

Wow, your slant tv console is very unique. :)

tks... not yet completed unit, still short of those tinted glass panel & doors & vertical wooden doors...

Hello..regarding the lights at the bottom of the top cabinets, I think if possible, just install it. No harm also.. and there's light if you want it..

When your rest of carpentry work commencing?

BTW, suspended kitchen cabinets are always cool~

Hello..regarding the lights at the bottom of the top cabinets, I think if possible, just install it. No harm also.. and there's light if you want it..

When your rest of carpentry work commencing?

BTW, suspended kitchen cabinets are always cool~

Thanks for ur advice... we think will get lights for tt location... now thinking to get wired one or those batteried one .. :dunno:

carpentry should complete by next week... but me ask for additional quote on MBR TV wall feature..., abit tricky since the tv wall does nt face directly to our bed... see how much e additional cost.. then decide... :deal:

update more soon :sport-smiley-003: