Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Bishan Dbss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how come seems like not many ppl here interested in DBSS hor ? Or this forum getting slow ~ :(
When people are already complaining about the high resale price,

and with DBSS which are priced higher than any resale in the same estate,

what do you think?

Those who interested are being silly, or too rich no place to spend their money.

When people are already complaining about the high resale price,

and with DBSS which are priced higher than any resale in the same estate,

what do you think?

Those who interested are being silly, or too rich no place to spend their money.

IMO, i don't think flat prices will drop, so very soon DBSS price will be the norm..maybe nominal price for future flats..A house is one (die die) has to buy, regardless exp or not :bangwall:

IMO, i don't think flat prices will drop, so very soon DBSS price will be the norm..maybe nominal price for future flats..A house is one (die die) has to buy, regardless exp or not

:bangwall:

Agree totally, HDB "released" price is not as sensitive to market fluctuation as open market prices.

And as most young couple will be thinking of owning their own house or mature family wants to upgrade/upsize their home, this is really a die die must buy scenario. :bangwall:

Any idea when will this be released?

I went to the webby and most of the info are stated "To be updated in Oct"

Agree totally, HDB "released" price is not as sensitive to market fluctuation as open market prices.

And as most young couple will be thinking of owning their own house or mature family wants to upgrade/upsize their home, this is really a die die must buy scenario. :bangwall:

Any idea when will this be released?

I went to the webby and most of the info are stated "To be updated in Oct"

Showflat for DBSS is open for viewing now. 10am to 6pm. I went there for a look-see after my lunch at a nearby coffeeshop.

Also planning to go to the showflat of the DBSS at Toa Payoh for a look-see.

Edited by delirious_jeff

Showflat for DBSS is open for viewing now. 10am to 6pm. I went there for a look-see after my lunch at a nearby coffeeshop.

Also planning to go to the showflat of the DBSS at Toa Payoh for a look-see.

is showflat of DBSS @ Toa Payoh open for viewing?

sporean waking up? investing so much $$ on HDB is not worthy.. anyway in a market now.. i think onlookers(waiting for property price to free fall?) r much more den serious buyer.. just like boon keng with mani applicants but less occupants.

i saw a lot of digging at the site but no showflat yet.

ya..i also passed by yesterday after viewing bishan DBSS..i think TPY DBSS location also ulu....plus i heard there will be new 40 storey built opposite for en-bloc..i think there will be no view for DBSS :(

Natura loft still a better choice.. :notti: