Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Bishan Dbss

ya..i also passed by yesterday after viewing bishan DBSS..i think TPY DBSS location also ulu....plus i heard there will be new 40 storey built opposite for en-bloc..i think there will be no view for DBSS :(

Natura loft still a better choice.. :notti:

I drive so I am not sure if there are short-cuts that pedestrians can take.

From what I can see, the DBSS at Toa Payoh is the closest to MRT; less than 500m from Toa Payoh MRT.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I drive so I am not sure if there are short-cuts that pedestrians can take.

From what I can see, the DBSS at Toa Payoh is the closest to MRT; less than 500m from Toa Payoh MRT.

close meh ? it is no where between Toa Payoh & Braddell MRT..only thing is near to Philips

Edited by jeliq

All I can say from viewing the pics, is - Wow! thats a lof mirror used to make it look big.

You cant dismiss the the fact that all this BTO & DBSS is for folks who yearn for condo living and dont want to live in lower subclass of pigeon holes. Also, dont want to wait for long queues for HDB flats and pay steep price for a condo.

It is nice looking but long term value prospects, hmmm.....dunno, only time will tell.

close meh ? it is no where between Toa Payoh & Braddell MRT..only thing is near to Philips

i worked in philips years ago. Walked from toa payoh mrt to philips.

from the toa payoh dbss site, just walk along lor 2 to reach toa payoh mrt.

all the new hdb buildings in toa payoh are very tall now.