Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
northeastkid

Fs Consultation Request To Mr.chong

Hello

Placing of your fountain must be careful. Basing on your own taking of directions may not be accurate. My students take months to just learn taking directions.

Doesn't mean the sector belongs to north and you're safe to place there. You can try if you want. Once you place the fountain there and within the 1-2 weeks you encounter hectic errands that don't materilise to anything or results or loss of wealth or obstacles in things you do, that is the consequences of trying. You need an expert master well verse with water methods.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello

Place warm lights on both the exterior and interior of your main door. Do not use halogen lights for your case.

Remove the bench.

Plant a big money plant just outside on the right hand side of your main door. One is enough.

HI Mr Chong,

The right side is when I am standing inside looking out I presume?

Hello

I've already given you the solution in the mbr. If you want to consult on feng shui, it is preferred that you follow my whole set of instructions. It is still up to you.

Alternatively, you can choose to act on the first sign eg. female, loss of appetite or stomach/ abdomen ailments 脾胃. Male, arms/limbs injuries/cuts ligament problem. Affecting eyes may also be possibility.

Adopting bed in direction of windows also have problems which can be taken care. Make sure to use thick blinds that block out total light and preferably make the area soundproof otherwise will still post health problems.

Hi Mr Chong,

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to not follow your instructions. I mean with the renovation already done, it will be difficult for me to shift the bed. The fountain was already there so that why I am confirming if I need to take it away. Besides I am quite interested in Fengshui so that's why I asked more to learn a little bit of the reasoning.

Do you mean to say that those health problems will happen with the fountain's presence or the bed's positioning?

Hello

Placing of your fountain must be careful. Basing on your own taking of directions may not be accurate. My students take months to just learn taking directions.

Doesn't mean the sector belongs to north and you're safe to place there. You can try if you want. Once you place the fountain there and within the 1-2 weeks you encounter hectic errands that don't materilise to anything or results or loss of wealth or obstacles in things you do, that is the consequences of trying. You need an expert master well verse with water methods.

Yes, actually the fountain was through the recommendation of my previous Feng Shui master. Now on hind sight I don't think he is good. Another master familiar with Ba Zhai also told me to take away the water fountain. She say is ok to be in this place but not so ok for me.

By the way, I have also fountain in the balcony. I suppose I can leave the fountain in the balcony untouched since it is exterior?

Hello

Yes, looking out main door.

Regarding the bed, you should try to think of other ways like a different room that allow for such direction or youstill stick to mbr and shift your sleeping direction. 8 hours of sleep and without me being there, I don't think I can recommend much remedy.

Rather than being a guinea pig, one of the more practical layman approach is to check with your agent where the previous owner has shifted to? If they have actually downgraded, avoid touching the fountain or in your case 2 fountains.

health problem may be just the tip of the iceberg. It could lead to health + wealth loss.

I remembered there was a lady who consulted me regarding activating side wealth. After checking, I told her the house difficult to have and that year her luck didn't have also. She said she had consulted another well known FS and pointed to me a corner at the balcony. And insisted my comments. I told her if she placed the fountain there, she will activate her 'small' side wealth with blood. She refused to listen and placed the fountain. The same day, her maid got a cut on her eyelid with blood all over. That same night the lady owner slipped and fell from an escalator and got a cut on her ankle. Few days later on weekend she hit 4-D $500.

I'll leave to your discretion.

Hi sgbestproperty...sorry to use ur thread :(

I remembered there was a lady who consulted me regarding activating side wealth. After checking, I told her the house difficult to have and that year her luck didn't have also. She said she had consulted another well known FS and pointed to me a corner at the balcony. And insisted my comments. I told her if she placed the fountain there, she will activate her 'small' side wealth with blood. She refused to listen and placed the fountain. The same day, her maid got a cut on her eyelid with blood all over. That same night the lady owner slipped and fell from an escalator and got a cut on her ankle. Few days later on weekend she hit 4-D $500.

I'll leave to your discretion.

:jawdrop: ..

Hi, Mr.Chong how about if just put a pot of water with bamboo plant in a house? is it also cannot anyhow put?

Hi sgbestproperty...sorry to use ur thread :(

:jawdrop: ..

Hi, Mr.Chong how about if just put a pot of water with bamboo plant in a house? is it also cannot anyhow put?

Hello

Everything has a cause and effect. Its just whether how big or how small the influence and whether the influence is good or bad. Of course its better that you know where to put.

Hello

Everything has a cause and effect. Its just whether how big or how small the influence and whether the influence is good or bad. Of course its better that you know where to put.

even only 1 small pot also can make effect ya? :bangwall::bangwall: like that i need to remove liao :bangwall:

many thanks Mr.Chong

Hello

Yes, looking out main door.

Thanks

Regarding the bed, you should try to think of other ways like a different room that allow for such direction or youstill stick to mbr and shift your sleeping direction. 8 hours of sleep and without me being there, I don't think I can recommend much remedy.

oh dear...i am at a loss..do you open yourself for fengshui consultation?

Rather than being a guinea pig, one of the more practical layman approach is to check with your agent where the previous owner has shifted to? If they have actually downgraded, avoid touching the fountain or in your case 2 fountains.

I thought if they downgraded, they shld be doing badly and I should be removing the fountain? Heard they are doing quite ok per the agent. but i hv decide to just stop the indoor water fountain. probably to cover it up for decorative purposes. the outdoor one, since in balcony, does it still pose a threat?

health problem may be just the tip of the iceberg. It could lead to health + wealth loss.

oh dear, for me not a must to have lottery or that type of luck. as long as career, family and health good is good enough for me....if i stop the indoor fountain, will it be sufficient?

Hello

I agreed to offer free advice here, so one of the thing you can do is check with an FS and let me double confirm his recommendations.

If the previous owner is doing well, then he should have upgraded and move-in to a more expensive house. All you need to ask the agent is the new house location. He should know. Then you decide. Its just a guide.

Fountain at your balcony will still affect you.