Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
northeastkid

Fs Consultation Request To Mr.chong

Afternoon Mr. Chong,

Below is my resale house , floorplan.

Kindly adhere to this procedure before asking/ posting on your house floor plans.

Step 1: Go to your main door, standing in-line with the door frame looking out, take a compass reading (use a good engineer compass). 55 degrees

Take 3 steps back and take another reading - I am block by the wall, is this reading important ? :o

Step 2: Go to the side of your house with the most windows and take a reading 320 degrees

Step 3: Stand in the centre of your house and take another reading 325 degrees (is the position correct as marked on the floor plan)

Previous owner has a sort of "dragon/lion head " knob on the main door. I believe may be for protection. :P which is good of course.. but unsure...Not sure if I should keep or remove.

My main door is also facing another unit's door.

hsehcsmallkm8.th.jpg

I will PM you the door knob for your comments. Thank you in advance on your FS comments on the floor plan. Xie Xie :D:D:D . For the time being, I am unable to take picture from inside , keys not in my hand yet...

Thanks...northeastkid

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Afternoon Mr. Chong,

Previous owner has a sort of "dragon/lion head " knob on the main door. I believe may be for protection. :P which is good of course.. but unsure...Not sure if I should keep or remove.

My main door is also facing another unit's door.

I will PM you the door knob for your comments. Thank you in advance on your FS comments on the floor plan. Xie Xie :D:D:D . For the time being, I am unable to take picture from inside , keys not in my hand yet...

Thanks...northeastkid

Hello

The information is insufficient. You still need to take pics of the exterior and give me DOB.

dragon/lion head thing is a small issue. You don't need to be concern at the moment.

Its better that you wait until you get the keys.

Can anyone advise how to attach a picture of floorplan?

Hello

Unfortunately I haven't try before and I'm not good at computers....can't help you. Wait awhile for some kind souls. :)

Can anyone advise how to attach a picture of floorplan?

Is the same as uploading photos to renotalk. U must have a softcopy of ur floorplan and name it under .jpg. Then u have to register an account with photobucket or other host websites. After which, create a link from here to ur photobucket. There are pinned instructions in renotalk on how to upload photos to this forum maybe u can read it as it explains clearer than me. Hope it helps.

Is the same as uploading photos to renotalk. U must have a softcopy of ur floorplan and name it under .jpg. Then u have to register an account with photobucket or other host websites. After which, create a link from here to ur photobucket. There are pinned instructions in renotalk on how to upload photos to this forum maybe u can read it as it explains clearer than me. Hope it helps.

thanks simpleguy,

i guess I will try photobucket then. previously i use imgshack and strangely they convert my white floor plan into black.

page-0001.jpg

Hi Mr Chong, here it is

For the 3 compass readings,

346 degree for the area with the most windows, ie I took the reading at the balcony. If i move into the living room just facing the balcony window, it becomes about 330 instead. I think the magnetism in my house vary a lot

321 degree for the centre of the living room.

161 degree for the door reading (looking outwards). ie it will be 341 if looking inwards the same direction of the balcony.

Edited by sgbestproperty

For the 3 compass readings,

346 degree for the area with the most windows, ie I took the reading at the balcony. If i move into the living room just facing the balcony window, it becomes about 330 instead. I think the magnetism in my house vary a lot

321 degree for the centre of the living room.

161 degree for the door reading (looking outwards). ie it will be 341 if looking inwards the same direction of the balcony.

Hello

Good.

You still haven't give me the rest of the info?

HI Mr Chong,

Sorry as I am not familiar with the standard information list, what other information do I need to provide?

Hello

You need to give me DOB+time. Also pics of house surrounding. Refer other posts.

Hello

You need to give me DOB+time. Also pics of house surrounding. Refer other posts.

Hi Mr Chong Dob: 7 jan 73, 430pm, male+ 25 sep 72, 8am female. look forward to your advise

balcony right view

DSC07202.jpg

balcony view

DSC07201.jpg

masterbedroom view

DSC07208.jpg

masterbedroom another view with power generator of the road/park opposite

DSC07209.jpg

Hello

Good.

You still haven't give me the rest of the info?

bedroom 2 view

DSC07206.jpg

bedroom 3 view, see another block only

DSC07210.jpg

external view, bottom left of floor plan

DSC07214.jpg

external view, bottom right of floor plan

DSC07215.jpg

Hello

Based on your floorplan and pics, you need to arrange some furnitures along the wall after entering the main door. (Doesn't matter which part)

You didn't provide pics from your main door and around your corridor.

I suppose you'll probably want to place your bed heading the wall somewhere west in the mbr. I suggest that the only option is to place in the direction of the windows. Put thick blackout blinds will do. You can check with me the other placements after you front door pic.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Based on your floorplan and pics, you need to arrange some furnitures along the wall after entering the main door. (Doesn't matter which part)

You didn't provide pics from your main door and around your corridor.

I suppose you'll probably want to place your bed heading the wall somewhere west in the mbr. I suggest that the only option is to place in the direction of the windows. Put thick blackout blinds will do. You can check with me the other placements after you front door pic.

Hi Mr Chong,

I have a bench near the entrance of the door. See this pic although the bench was mostly cut off in the picture Is it ok?

DSC07213.jpg

Picture of the corridor, looking from the door

DSC07212.jpg

By the way, is it ok if i place the fountain at the top left corner of living room as indicated?

As for the bed in the mbr, I have previously set it with bed head at the side of the wall partly because of the fengshui support and partly because the unit was designed such way that space is better utilized with bed in that position. What is the effect if I continue to put bed here?

Edited by sgbestproperty

Hello

Place warm lights on both the exterior and interior of your main door. Do not use halogen lights for your case.

Remove the bench.

Plant a big money plant just outside on the right hand side of your main door. One is enough.

Hello

I've already given you the solution in the mbr. If you want to consult on feng shui, it is preferred that you follow my whole set of instructions. It is still up to you.

Alternatively, you can choose to act on the first sign eg. female, loss of appetite or stomach/ abdomen ailments 脾胃. Male, arms/limbs injuries/cuts ligament problem. Affecting eyes may also be possibility.

Adopting bed in direction of windows also have problems which can be taken care. Make sure to use thick blinds that block out total light and preferably make the area soundproof otherwise will still post health problems.