Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

Hi all,

Me a victim too. My family and I went to the Rocoboche at kallang there bought a few items in 21 Apr 2013.

1. Look alike Barcelona designer sofa c/w a stool x1

2. Look alike Barcelona designer sofa x2 without the stool

3. Mattress x1

4. Bedframe x1

5 Designer Stool X1 (FOC)

Item 3-5 was delivered the following day(03 May 2013) after they forgotten the actual delivery date(02 May 2013).

Yesterday my wife remind me to call the company in a week advance as the salesman told us that it will deliver the sofa in 6 week times. Reason begin that they need to consolidate the orders so that it can come in as one container and that is why the price is been reduce. Call the salesman today (28 May 2013) he told me the company had shut down on the (08 May 2013) and it was lucky of me to call him so that he could inform me the situation and ask me to make a police report. As the employees could not enter to the office and retrieve all the customer contacts on the day itself (08 May 2013).

Police report (yesterday)

CASE (Today)

Would like the readers here give me some advise. Anything else i need to know or do after this.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by oscarpoh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

Me a victim too. My family and I went to the Rocoboche at kallang there bought a few items in 21 Apr 2013.

1. Look alike Barcelona designer sofa c/w a stool x1

2. Look alike Barcelona designer sofa x2 without the stool

3. Mattress x1

4. Bedframe x1

5 Designer Stool X1 (FOC)

Item 3-5 was delivered the following day(03 May 2013) after they forgotten the actual delivery date(02 May 2013).

Yesterday my wife remind me to call the company in a week advance as the salesman told us that it will deliver the sofa in 6 week times. Reason begin that they need to consolidate the orders so that it can come in as one container and that is why the price is been reduce. Call the salesman today (28 May 2013) he told me the company had shut down on the (08 May 2013) and it was lucky of me to call him so that he could inform me the situation and ask me to make a police report. As the employees could not enter to the office and retrieve all the customer contacts on the day itself (08 May 2013).

Police report (yesterday)

CASE (Today)

Would like the readers here give me some advise. Anything else i need to know or do after this.

Thank you in advance.

We now highly suspect that sale person BARON actually are pakat with tat Leslie to cheat us. Because if u going to file bankruptcy in april, how come you still able to have item on sale? it's definitely a fraud case,please go to the police station make a report and ask the police when is the actual date the Leslie declared of bankruptcy at police station. Kns,this is a Con case! but police keep saying this is wat civil case sia!

Or should i go straight to Small Claims Tribunals

Small claims is useless. If they dun want to turn up, there is nothing you can do. Small claims have no legal powers.

CASE will advise u to either go small claims or seek ur own lawyer.

Edited by hawthorne

I'm one of the victim! We bought a sofa set in early May this year and was told the sofa will deliver by this end June. Passed few days I have been calling the hotline and their office number, but no one pick up! Sense something fishy so I went down to their show room at kallang sector but it was not open. And there is a notice paste on the door kinda the property was put up for aution, I called the number Leslie sim & Nicholas cha, their mail box was full. There is no way I get them at all.....

What should we do now? We already paid in full.... We purchase the sofa from a lady staff name Christine.

After reading all the past few years post, I am quite sure we got cheated already!! Omg!

SCT issued an order for compensation, and they have 1 month to fulfill

if not, i can opt to take enforcement action (with additional payments of $200-400)

things look bad...

sorry to hear this friends who paid to species and not getting their goods.

i came here to seek fellow owners of species sofa as mine is defeinitely a fake full leather as it started peeling and the top layer is pvc type and not leather. i wanted to seek a resolution with them but i think they run road now.

i hope those that have paid them tried to pursue them to the end. make the directors bankrupt etc

Again I feel for all you of you out there cheated by such dishonest bastards.

Hi All,

The owner of Species is back in action.

www.facebook.com/MixNMatchSG

You can check out the above FB page.

safe_image.php?d=AQC_CaO4POJi6Dej&w=300&

Edited by SamTheMan