Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

Hi All,

I created a facebook group [Rocoboche Victims] for our communication. It's an open group.

You can search in facebook and join.

I'm thinking we should gather together to go to small claim since police report and CASE cannot help...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

I created a facebook group [Rocoboche Victims] for our communication. It's an open group.

You can search in facebook and join.

I'm thinking we should gather together to go to small claim since police report and CASE cannot help...

Hi Stella,how come i can't search from Fb?

Fellow victims - very peeved indeed. My husband and I also

1- purchased at the expo,

2- made full payment,

3- were due to get our items delivered this week,

4- *silence*

We plan to file a police report, have contacted our credit card company... but I am not hopeful that we will get any $$ back....... after all, if the company has filed for bankruptcy, then who else would pay us?

:( :( :( :(

We bought sofa dining table and tv console last year at expo. They delivered everything in feb but we sent back the sofa cuz they got us the wrong color. They promised to deliver a new one in apr and went MIA aft that. Tried to call customer service million times but always no one picks up.... Super pissed!!

Hi, I'm planning to file a police report too. If you guys have alrdy filed one, could you pm me your case no? Then at least the police will know its for the same company. Thank you!

Hi all,

I'm planning to make a police report too. Can you please share/PM me your case numbers if you've already done so? Thanks!

exactly!!

both pissedoffV and myself have done police report. I both all of us here are few thousands above coz the products sold in their shop are not cheap at all.

you can go to report police by yourself and just tell the police that you know 2 pple have already reported (i will pm you my case no). the officer told me that CAD will take action if more victims came to report... so be quick.

BTW, i just post Jeslie who is the in-charge person here:

My company has been freeze on wed. I cannot carry on the business. The landlord had locked the premises which i have own them 1 n the half mth rental. My life now is in a miserable state n in a mess...iam so sorry to all of u....iam going to self declare bankrutcy by next week. I have make a police report on last two days.

My aunt has also placed an order of almost 2K product but ended up did not make the delivery as promised. during this week (May). I have called the CASE but they could not handle this issue if the company closed down. Must go to Small claim court and also make a police report.

What are the charges for making a claim at the small claims tribunal? Can they help if the bank has seized all assets and owner has ran away?

I heard their Toh Guan landlord Xclusive seize their furniture left behind. Going to sell off their display set for sale. When trouble come it will come very sudden. No warning. Just careful.

On SPECIES Home Furnishing:

I'm their latest victim....went to their location on 21 May 2013 (a tad too late) and found out that their shutters were down. Pasted on the shutters were the names:
LESLIE SIM 9092 6787 and NICHOLAS CHA 9799 7725.

They made me pay FULL, claiming that the sofa item which I bought was on offer and that partial payment was not allowed. I paid $3800 and it's all gone.

Now? The bandits have closed shop and disappeared for good and they are nowhere to be found.

The best thing is, how dare they advertise sooooo many times in the Straits Times, dangling huge discounts to entice buyers, then force consumers to make FULL payment and close shop after that? Isn't it daylight robbery? Obviously they've already discovered the loophole somewhere, if they've been doing this since 2008 and conned so many innocent victims. Roco Boche indeed.

Hard-earned money gone, the reality stings. Ouch.