Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
miki

Species Home Furnishings

i have also bought a dining table set from them and delivery is supposed to be this evening.

Tried calling the sales guy & hotline for past few days, no answer or cut off.

will see how it goes this evening.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Does anyone know the Roco Boche closed already or runaway ? Because i bought (with FULL PAYMENT)a set of sofa +Tv console and tea table during the Luxury Living Expo fair in March then now when i want to call them for delivery confirm they like all disappear!! So pls! i need help here,i'm thinking of go down to CASE to make a report ..!!**** pissed off! S'pore should have law to forbid such lame company holder to run biz anymore! :angry2:

Same here. sofa supposed to be deliver yday but no one answer the phone in office. I went down to the showroom lunch time (1.30-2pm) and they are closed. I got the in-charge person contact no from the building management office but this guy didn't pick up the phone at all. His voice mailbox is full already....

shall we go to report together?

i have also bought a dining table set from them and delivery is supposed to be this evening.

Tried calling the sales guy & hotline for past few days, no answer or cut off.

will see how it goes this evening.

refer to my exp above...

I called CASE just now and they asked me to check whether the company is still alive.

I checked via www.acra.gov.sg, and cannot find the company name "Roco boche". Instead of that, I found "Species Home Furnishing" which is registered under the "Roco Boche" address.

I suspected that the "Species Home Furnishing" reputation is too bad, and then they just simply updated a new company name to customers....

I called CASE just now and they asked me to check whether the company is still alive.

I checked via www.acra.gov.sg, and cannot find the company name "Roco boche". Instead of that, I found "Species Home Furnishing" which is registered under the "Roco Boche" address.

I suspected that the "Species Home Furnishing" reputation is too bad, and then they just simply updated a new company name to customers....

did you also make full payment?

proceeding via CASE?

i will make a report if they dont show up tonight

did you also make full payment?

proceeding via CASE?

i will make a report if they dont show up tonight

we made full payment already... ?K... they supposed to deliver our sofa yday. but they are closed when i went down to their showroom. I called my saleman and he said he left the company already. I told him that I want to lodge a case. He replied me that if they didn't respond to me today, then i can go ahead... (what a sad msg)

No sign of delivery.

I have complained to both singapore furniture association & the tradeshow exhibitor.

Will most probably go to CASE next few days.

Hi,I just heard from the previous stuff there(Baron) said 2 days ago the bank came to their company,because i can't contact them since 3 days ago..i been called all over the number i can get and even the leslie also disappear! really suai! must bring it to CASE,we brought a set of sofa,TV console +tea table,and stupid us had do full payment !! really pissed off for this kind of company !!! totally a con!!!:fire:

My salesman is also Baron. He told me that he is no longer working in that company.

Anyway... Yes! I think we need to take action with what Baron told us :((

How shld we go abt it ? Shall we report to police together or go to CASE together ?

My salesman is also Baron. He told me that he is no longer working in that company.

Anyway... Yes! I think we need to take action with what Baron told us :((

How shld we go abt it ? Shall we report to police together or go to CASE together ?

I think we should go down to CASE then after report also ask them see izzit can make a police report ,but i wonder only 2 of us kena con?T_T"

pissedoffv

I PM you my contact. We see how to proceed bah.. I don't think only 2 of us are victim. Some may not due for delivery yet. Previously, Baron showed me a lot of sales orders that made full payment but deliver on 2014,2015.

My Species sofa also peeled after 1 year. The guy told us it is full leather etc. all bullcrap. IMHO, leather does crack, but will not peel like this. Whatsmore. I recommended a friend to the shop and her sofa also peeled.

Edited by hawthorne

My Species sofa also peeled after 1 year. The guy told us it is full leather etc. all bullcrap. IMHO, leather does crack, but will not peel like this. Whatsmore. I recommended a friend to the shop and her sofa also peeled.

let's bring it to CASE !