Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
invigorated

Our Ubi Haven

Thanks all for your compliments. :)

I'm still thinking of ways to spice up the bedroom, seems quite spartan now. Doing things a little by little. We haven't even got our clock though having already stayed in for about 4 months. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can spice things up, feel free to drop them here! :sport-smiley-004:

Btw roamca, total reno cost (excl electrical, lightings and accessories) is about $32k~. Quite a bit went to the doors, windows and grilles cos whole house had to be redone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

your house is really very very nice. i love your flowery designs on your TV Feature wall, or is that decals that you've got? MBR basin behind feature wall, the feature wall simply looks fabulous! drooling at your glass basin, but my HB dun wanna get this type, becos he said no budget leh...sigh...so i can only drool at your pic

The flat is really well done-up. May I know how much did u spend on the reno and furnishing to get such a feeling? It's very cosy. Kudos to ur ID for a job well-done!

i envy ur toilet cos even tot ur toilet is small, at least ur toilet bowl is nearer to the door so at least u can do a shower screen...

Mine pathetic.. want to do also cannot :(

Thanks all again for the kind replies. Yup Bluezing, all the best to your reno under Summit too. :)

Btw, here are some pics for those keen on a home cinema/projector set up. Room is small but can still squeeze in a little enjoyment for frens and family.

Mitsubishi projector

dscf37041.jpg

With lights on:

dscf37021.jpg

Lights off for Action! (taken from ice age 3 trailer on hd)

dscf37011.jpg

Edited by invigorated

woohoo!! the pics are amazing!!! very nice place u got there!!! original like the 80s!! and now, so modern, great job. did u spend a bomb on this?

I love ur wall DIY design.. is it wall decal or wall paper???? or u draw them urself???

Hee, no la, not pro enough to draw those. We got the flowery stickers from ikea tamp, think it's where u can find all their stickers and wall paintings. The 'plate' design with the hugging couple was from vietnam.

woohoo!! the pics are amazing!!! very nice place u got there!!! original like the 80s!! and now, so modern, great job. did u spend a bomb on this?

total reno cost (excl electrical, lightings and accessories) is about $32k~. Quite a bit went to the doors, windows and grilles cos whole house had to be redone. =(

Hi invigorated

Very nice! Juz wan to ask ur mbr basin is actually not in the toilet?

Hi invigorated

Very nice! Juz wan to ask ur mbr basin is actually not in the toilet?

Yup, it's created right outside the toilet so that we have a bigger shower area. It's behind this feature wall in the MBR (u can see a white+light green striped door behind, it's before that door):

25690821.jpg

48661247.jpg

I love your before and after pics... what a BIG difference... I love the soothing colours for the living room.... very nice place!

Hi invigorated

currently i oso have my basin done juz outside my mbr toilet. But yours is nicer! Hee :good: