Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
invigorated

Our Ubi Haven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks all again for the kind replies. Yup Bluezing, all the best to your reno under Summit too. :)

Btw, here are some pics for those keen on a home cinema/projector set up. Room is small but can still squeeze in a little enjoyment for frens and family.

Mitsubishi projector

dscf37041.jpg

With lights on:

dscf37021.jpg

Lights off for Action! (taken from ice age 3 trailer on hd)

dscf37011.jpg

wowoww this is sooooooooooooooooo nice! make me really tempted to have one! how much did you spend on it?

did you have sound system for it too?

Old and new MBR

62486502.jpg

is it very difficult to change the bedsheet?

since ur bed is all the way to the corner?

hehe sorry for asking such a funny q... :notti:

total reno cost (excl electrical, lightings and accessories) is about $32k~. Quite a bit went to the doors, windows and grilles cos whole house had to be redone. =(

Wow...

32K...

Hmmm I wun need the floor and tiles of my hse to be hack, windows no need to change also...so I think no need 32k. Mine is a 4 Room A.

wowoww this is sooooooooooooooooo nice! make me really tempted to have one! how much did you spend on it?

did you have sound system for it too?

Thanks to all for the compliments.

Hey risis, got the mitsu projector for abt 1k plus during a sale and got an onkyo receiver and speakers to acc it. Can PM me if you need more info. Just fyi and a rough gauge, u should be able to project an 80"-100" for a 3m distance.

is it very difficult to change the bedsheet?

since ur bed is all the way to the corner?

hehe sorry for asking such a funny q... :notti:

Haha, that's interesting. But to satisfy your curiosity, actually it's quite easy cos my wife and i will just pull the bed out and we'll slot in the bedsheet from both sides. :D

Hihi, really lovely place u have there.

May I know where did u get the Gustav Klimt plate? how much was it?

I got that from Vietnam many moons ago. Can't really rem the price liao, bought too much misc stuff then. But if I were to guess, shld be abt 50-100?

Haha, that's interesting. But to satisfy your curiosity, actually it's quite easy cos my wife and i will just pull the bed out and we'll slot in the bedsheet from both sides. :D

haha.... orh cos i too fat to bend over la. :D

I got that from Vietnam many moons ago. Can't really rem the price liao, bought too much misc stuff then. But if I were to guess, shld be abt 50-100?

i really love Gustav, his my idol!

it seems quite big to carry back on the plane?

i really love Gustav, his my idol!

it seems quite big to carry back on the plane?

Not really la, we actually carried two of these! Haha. Hand carried them in big plastic bags and only abt 1+kg each. just had to be especially careful cos scared might crack it along the way. But it was worth it! :D

If you ever find them in vietnam - ho chi minh, check the diff stalls that sell these cos the quality and workmanship differs.

Edited by invigorated

Not really la, we actually carried two of these! Haha. Hand carried them in big plastic bags and only abt 1+kg each. just had to be especially careful cos scared might crack it along the way. But it was worth it! :D

If you ever find them in vietnam - ho chi minh, check the diff stalls that sell these cos the quality and workmanship differs.

ah.... u making me feel like taking a plane there now just to buy it!