Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Northwest Interior Nw

My reno with * is nearing the end, probably getting keys next week. Overall, am lucky cos quite a good experience thus far. Sure, there are minor hiccups here and there but all able to rectify.

Feel rather sad to see chocolatechipmuffin having to suffer through a bad reno experience. Guess ID or main contractor is really important... Also, maybe because my reno is comparatively minor - mainly redoing kitchen. And so far, the ID kept promises and things to look out for us. It was a nail-biting time though cos afraid * will turn out to be a bad choice with all the forum comments going on... but looks like we are lucky. Workmanship was quite good.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My reno with * is nearing the end, probably getting keys next week. Overall, am lucky cos quite a good experience thus far. Sure, there are minor hiccups here and there but all able to rectify.

Feel rather sad to see chocolatechipmuffin having to suffer through a bad reno experience. Guess ID or main contractor is really important... Also, maybe because my reno is comparatively minor - mainly redoing kitchen. And so far, the ID kept promises and things to look out for us. It was a nail-biting time though cos afraid * will turn out to be a bad choice with all the forum comments going on... but looks like we are lucky. Workmanship was quite good.

i think * is quite good... :P

renovation is man-made product.

there no 100% for man-made things.

human and computers are not the same.

after seeing so much comments, i feel that before you complain

do u tink that you are always doing everything 100%?

renovation is man-made product.

there no 100% for man-made things.

human and computers are not the same.

after seeing so much comments, i feel that before you complain

do u tink that you are always doing everything 100%?

yes.... i agreed with u... :D

hi all, wonder if anyone is kind enough to share with me their renovated home by NW? Thks in advance!

Hi all, just to share all that i ve gone thru with NW. My renovation is in a total mess my I.D is Henry Foo, he is totally screwed up and having him as a designer is disastrous. we started works more than a month ago and no works has been done for more dan 3 weeks, saying he is not free and design not out yet. pheww..!!

But thank god, 1 day i received a call from "Aclester" one of * directors saying that Henry is sack by the company for all his disastrous mess. and that our project will be taken over him

Intially we were reluntant to give them another chance, and wanted them to refund us the deposit we paid. But after meeting with Aclester, we found that he is really a nice man and not only did he offer his professionalism on the design mistakes Henry has done, he went the extra mile to change the entired design concept. and added more works to perfect our home only at a mere extra cost but we feel that its really worth it. Works has taken place now and we are indeed very satisfied till date.

What i must say is that, not only is the ID frim that is impt , the ID himself is the key factor. I tust NW since they have good leaders like Aclester, their ID can't be that bad.

For all forumers, do choose your ID Carefully.

Will post pics once its ready.. yeah!!! :)

Hi all, just to share all that i ve gone thru with NW. My renovation is in a total mess my I.D is Henry Foo, he is totally screwed up and having him as a designer is disastrous. we started works more than a month ago and no works has been done for more dan 3 weeks, saying he is not free and design not out yet. pheww..!!

But thank god, 1 day i received a call from "Aclester" one of * directors saying that Henry is sack by the company for all his disastrous mess. and that our project will be taken over him

Intially we were reluntant to give them another chance, and wanted them to refund us the deposit we paid. But after meeting with Aclester, we found that he is really a nice man and not only did he offer his professionalism on the design mistakes Henry has done, he went the extra mile to change the entired design concept. and added more works to perfect our home only at a mere extra cost but we feel that its really worth it. Works has taken place now and we are indeed very satisfied till date.

What i must say is that, not only is the ID frim that is impt , the ID himself is the key factor. I tust NW since they have good leaders like Aclester, their ID can't be that bad.

For all forumers, do choose your ID Carefully.

Will post pics once its ready.. yeah!!! :)

can i have Aclester number. wondering will he be the one doing projects or he will pass down to his other staffs.

Gordonkong,

Sorry i am not sure if he will be doing the projects or not. most likely he will pass to his staff ba i suppose. but u may try looking for him first at least if he is busy i think he will surely pass it to someone he trust ba.

i don't think it's nice to post his number here. He is at macpherson can try calling his office to look for him loh

well being served by them but end up signing up with other company, both company strong in design price wise about the same but still felt more comfortable with leslie from Colours. end up signing with him, he seems to have a stronger design background.... u guys cant try him out if u wish. u can get him at http://renotalk.com....

Cheers... good luck to all

U try getting quote or design from everyone lor. And everyone fail and only ur darling leslie can lor....i strongly recommend tat u stop play acting as a customer to solicit business for yourself or ur darling. This is childish and damaging to other companies' reputation. Start doing proper marketing instead of resorting to such underhand tactics to defame other companies so tat u can get business. It is not doing yourself or 'Leslie Chua's ' reputation any good.

You have been either criticising other firm's quote, or their service or their lack of freebies.. or u trick them into sending u their quotes so tat u can under cut their price by doing a lower price. Cheap, pathetic and so unoriginal...

uhmm... i kind of agree with Yeltsa..

Anyway how do i post pics huh, want to share some pics with u guys.. My reno is done and i had a chinese new year celebrations cum house warming..

I was at the showroom at Trade21 today and was rather impress by their design... so in case I'm tempted to used them, which ID shld I ask for huh?

Hi all after sales service is very impt. i had promt response from * when i called them to help me wif some issues... : )

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone here had engaged * service lately? Any valuable experience to share? We are very tempted to sign up with them for the reno of our new flat at Fernvale. The package price + all the free gifts seems attractive leh but wonder how is their workmanship lately. Appreciate all feedback. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone here had engaged * service lately? Any valuable experience to share? We are very tempted to sign up with them for the reno of our new flat at Fernvale. The package price + all the free gifts seems attractive leh but wonder how is their workmanship lately. Appreciate all feedback. Thank you. :rolleyes:

I received quotation from them too. Considering to sign them up as they quoted the cheapest and id is very nice. And definitely with all the free gifts thrown in, I am very tempted.

I received quotation from them too. Considering to sign them up as they quoted the cheapest and id is very nice. And definitely with all the free gifts thrown in, I am very tempted.

Oh i got my quotes last week and it offer the cheapest quotations so far but the ID was quite new and inexperienced. Decided to look elsewhere instead. Yup was very tempted by their showroom