Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Northwest Interior Nw

Wonder is Johnson and Johny same pax???

I had a nightmare using north west ID johny...unprofessional and behave like gangster once you are in his pocket. i will never recommend north west for any one

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi guys

I'm engaging NW now... Too bad, i just read your reviews about them (now)..

Actually, I encounter some problem with them too. Still try to solve it.

Now what i can do is to keep my finger cross, hope everything ok with our flat.

Btw pls dont go with "free things".

I reject their free give and managed to buy same brand items with cheaper price.

Hi, i would like to update all of you about my renovation.

My kitchen cabinet just in today. All went smoothly. My ID is in good mood today. He even touch up our wall with white color paint :D

(ps: my wall in white)

Now, waiting for my solid top to be fix next week. :P

Hi,

Anyone tried NW ? Can share your experience?

Hi ,

I use nw to reno my house at jurong east nw id johnny is a professional & inovative designer u can look up for him at nw !

My experience from * Design has been great! We found out about them from newspaper promotion . I had a few companies come and visit my jade condo on bukit batok . * ID Johnny provided the most professional, value priced reno and best follow up of all.

Our experience from the time they started reno till the end, and even their after reno service has been great! Sure there are some problems along the way, but Johnny always provided an empathetic, professional approach. His positive attitude and good follow up made me & my family experience better.

I am pleased to say my home looks great and I m very happy. If I had another home to renovate, I would not hesitate to go back to NW .

john

* , Johnny, wonderfully done up my condo space planning, and also met my budget with great decoration and material!!!

100% trust towards him is what he say to me before i sign the contract to engage him as my id and contractor. And he had proven it. Now i have a wonderfully and lovely shelter.

Well done to him! Try it out by approaching him and you will know his personality is good !!

cindy

The renovation work in my flat was completed in quick time and I am very satisfied with the quality of work, and the punctuality of time. Thank you for a job well done.

Johnny is sincere and helpful, and kept me informed at all stages of the work. I need not do any checking at all. The renovation work completed ahead of schedule. I have complete confidence and trust in him.

Please convey my sincere appreciation to Johnny and his team of workers who had done a commending job. I have no hesitation in recommending * to any of my friends who may need to do their houses.

Once again, thank you very much.

Peter

Hougang Ave 4

Before I Renovate my condo , my husband and I went to several renovation contractor to get the quotation, finally we went to * where we met ID Johnny . We signed the contract on the spot after we satisfied with the explanation, quotation and agreements with him. Now to my surprise, the project have completed in less than 4 weeks, we are very impressed with the job done. We would like to thank Johnny for his prompt and excellent service and also all your staff that involved in the project, Johnny is an asset to your company and we believe you will have more and more clients in the future.

Thanks again and well done!

Yang

Mayfair Condo

Before I Renovate my condo , my husband and I went to several renovation contractor to get the quotation, finally we went to * where we met ID Johnny . We signed the contract on the spot after we satisfied with the explanation, quotation and agreements with him. Now to my surprise, the project have completed in less than 4 weeks, we are very impressed with the job done. We would like to thank Johnny for his prompt and excellent service and also all your staff that involved in the project, Johnny is an asset to your company and we believe you will have more and more clients in the future.

Thanks again and well done!

Yang

Mayfair Condo

Hi Peter

where exactly do u stay? Hougang or Mayfair?

Just went there recently. Spoke with an ID J**. So far very soft spoken and friendly. Brought my floor plan and discuss for about 3 hrs. So far so good. He told me to wait around 2 weeks for the quotation. So just wait and see...

Hi,

Anyone tried NW ? Can share your experience?

I went * at TradeHub21. The ID that served me is by the name of Carol. She didn't really give me much idea on the possible design and she asked me in return, how i want to renovate... i thought this is suppose to be her job... ? Maybe mine is only a 3-rm, so cannot have a lot of pattern? A little pushy, i can sense it.

Seems like ID Johnny has been mentioned often in this thread. Anyone heard of Carol?

On the same day i went weiken.com at IMM. Almost the same attitude as * Carol. She make appointment with me again this coming Saturday to view the samples of tiles etc at Tradehub21, she said the branch there bigger and more displays. Is this going a bit too fast, she trying to lock me in is it? :-p

Contemplating to take * as well. Can i give up Carol and take Johnny? :-p