Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

Yeah, seem like lots of contractors/ID love to use 'Classic'.

But anyway, all different and no relation with each other.

classic has got so many names wondering are they the same boss.

classic kitchen only does kitchen

classic design im not sure

- does whole house.

really blur man

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest poetsdesign
Any feedback on Classic Design

Its very ***** but you must spend much money

Guest poetsdesign
Any feedback on Classic Design

Its very good design but you must spend much money

After reading all the reviews from forums, I decided to go down to Classic Design Interior personally with my hubby.

After few discussions with the Gina, we decided to engage them due to their friendliness, responsibility and creativity.

They had just started renovating my house and I believe that the outcome result will be great.

By the way, I will be doing 2 wardrobes in my MBR, a storage TV console, prayer altar, household shelter and shoe rack feature wall and of course cabinet for the kitchen etc.

I will update you guys the progress again.

Please let me know how you do your prayer altar? I mean any back splash something like that.

Good Luck!

After reading all the reviews from forums, I decided to go down to Classic Design Interior personally with my hubby.

After few discussions with the Gina, we decided to engage them due to their friendliness, responsibility and creativity.

They had just started renovating my house and I believe that the outcome result will be great.

By the way, I will be doing 2 wardrobes in my MBR, a storage TV console, prayer altar, household shelter and shoe rack feature wall and of course cabinet for the kitchen etc.

I will update you guys the progress again.

Please let me know how you do your prayer altar? I mean any back splash something like that.

Good Luck!

There will be a back splash. But I am still considering whether to have it in glass or laminate etc.

Do you have any recommendation? :)

I forgot to do the backsplash....sob sob sob....

Actually my mum custom made for alter table...I just wanted to place a glass on the wall all the way up to the ceiling and overflow to the ceiling by about 20".

I prefer glass...easy to clean and for alter table, better to have it bright.

There will be a back splash. But I am still considering whether to have it in glass or laminate etc.

Do you have any recommendation? :)

classic design was one of the company we consider, gina was very friendly and pro-active in responding to our request but quotation was a bit high, we were compare to a few of the other quotes, therefore decided on my current contractor.

classic design was one of the company we consider, gina was very friendly and pro-active in responding to our request but quotation was a bit high, we were compare to a few of the other quotes, therefore decided on my current contractor.

Hi cannotisit,

Who is your ID at Design Guy? We were considering Andrew but dropped him because we were not too happy with the workmanship at the showflat.

What is your experience there?

Hi,

Am looking for a contractor to renovate my 3NG resale flat and saw this thread.

Can ask where is this Classic Design, do they have any website to view?

Thanks