Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Good. Expensive. Worth it.

I think the quote i received is ok .. not expensive. But in btw i saw complains abt the firm from TEA. And mostly importantly, i see the design is really so-so only leh... any pictures to share?

Hi KKSG

TEA wanted to post all the recitfy works being done but the thread was removed.

Anyway, you may see my blog. Mine very simple renovation (due to fengshui advice), need tall ceiling, no false ceiling and L boxes, etc.. all kept to the min. reno.

HAPPY

Hi KimYuan...how's everything?

Should pay you a visit this weekend.

No idea at all. Maybe someone or the moderator give some light of what's actually happening to the CD thread.

any idea why was the entire thread removed ??

Finally able to get online. Just shifted to my new place yday. still doing unpacking.

kksg: yes. i have some issues with some of CD's work as you could see from the thread that was removed (not sure what happened to the thread). As of today, almost all the rectification work has been done. only left with one minor one. have to say they have been very responsible and follow up with all the rectification work.

design wise, i cant really comment much as we knew what we wanted and did most of the design ourselves. hubby drew out the kitchen layout, cabinets, tv console, wiw and passed the design to Gina together with measurement.

will post pics when we are more settled. too tired from packing n cleaning.

It seems CD is not HDB or RADAC registered. Are they allow to carry out the renovation works? I throught all renovation works have to be done by HDB registered id/contractor? Anyone to highlight?

It seems CD is not HDB or RADAC registered. Are they allow to carry out the renovation works? I throught all renovation works have to be done by HDB registered id/contractor? Anyone to highlight?

They are not, but their contractors are. Does this clear your doubts??

Be it accredited by RADAC or not, most important is do you have the chemistry with the ID??

Some of those "BIG BIG" reno company are RADAC registered but did u read through some of the thread in renotalk?? They are giving BIG TIMES problem, that the owner have to go CASE.

CD may not be HDB or RADAC registered, but their service and workmanship do have some lvl of standard.

But that are subjected to individual expectation.

Just my 2cents worth. :yamseng::yamseng:

There are tons of customers and all customers are unique and special. Expectation varies and you cannot find someone that has the same expectation with others.

There are pple that close one eyes, and there are pple that demand perfect conditions and there are pple who demand good materials, etc.....lots of them....

CD also must remember this too, customers are unique and they have their own unique expectations.

In the customers services industry, you have to keep your cool and try the best to make customers happy and contented and not giving excuses to make your job easy. Making money is not easy in this industry. And I am sure all the ID/contractors will agreed to it.

There are tons of customers and all customers are unique and special. Expectation varies and you cannot find someone that has the same expectation with others.

There are pple that close one eyes, and there are pple that demand perfect conditions and there are pple who demand good materials, etc.....lots of them....

CD also must remember this too, customers are unique and they have their own unique expectations.

In the customers services industry, you have to keep your cool and try the best to make customers happy and contented and not giving excuses to make your job easy. Making money is not easy in this industry. And I am sure all the ID/contractors will agreed to it.

Totally agreed with you HAPPY.

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Good. Expensive. Worth it.

I like your reply :dancingqueen:

There are many different price quotes available.

When a quotation differs alot from another, U have to find out why is it so cheap, or expensive.

Want cheap, got cheap way of doing :notti:

It may not be worth it in the end (Cheap).

Truth...prices should not be vary much need to take out gst in order to see the result.

As some firms have gst while others dont have.

I like your reply :dancingqueen:

There are many different price quotes available.

When a quotation differs alot from another, U have to find out why is it so cheap, or expensive.

Want cheap, got cheap way of doing :notti:

It may not be worth it in the end (Cheap).

Truth...prices should not be vary much need to take out gst in order to see the result.

As some firms have gst while others dont have.

Its also have to depend on ur wallet size... :notti::notti:

If urs is a BIG BIG wallet than wat price also cheap. :bleah::bleah:

But if urs is a SMALL SMALL than small price also expensive

And also very subjective to each individual

Edited by stevetang