Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Elston Phua

Heart Of Tomato Land...

the living room quite nice.. but the kitchen abit dark.. i prefer my kitchen to be white with stainless steel counter top but Roy haven get back to me on dat..

haha. i think design is very individual. juz like u dun like black for kitchen, i like it. but i dun like black with wooden laminate. i think it looks wierd =x but well, u r de owner, so u must like it :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha. i think design is very individual. juz like u dun like black for kitchen, i like it. but i dun like black with wooden laminate. i think it looks wierd =x but well, u r de owner, so u must like it :dancingqueen:

Ya i agree with u.. most impt is the owner like it.. many id told me stainless steel top no gd but i still like it coz i work as a chef.. i love stainless steel.. :sport-smiley-004:

Ya i agree with u.. most impt is the owner like it.. many id told me stainless steel top no gd but i still like it coz i work as a chef.. i love stainless steel.. :sport-smiley-004:

haha. ya. stainless steel top more like commercial kitchen, n since u r a chef, i guess it suits u. dun care wat ur id think. u live in the house. more impt the things are done to wat u like.

ya tats true...so long u like it u cn go ahead with it...

I still believe Inzen can do a better design for my home..think the design is too common..

ya. usually first time design is more common. den after u see the first round of drawings, u can feedback to them ur likes n dislikes, den from there, they'll better understand wat the owner, thus can come up with a more suitable 2nd design

my 2 cents worth.

If U build wardrobe against the wall, you will get more storage space than inside the WIW. Of cuz the concept is diff from a WIW.

my WIW is like yours, just outside the toilet. I find that humidity from toilet is a concern (may want to install those ventilator fan in toilet or use dehumifider). It can get warm inside the WIW. If your wardrobe in WIW has no door, dust is also a concern & of cuz the mess so you need to keep your things neat.

my 2 cents worth.

If U build wardrobe against the wall, you will get more storage space than inside the WIW. Of cuz the concept is diff from a WIW.

my WIW is like yours, just outside the toilet. I find that humidity from toilet is a concern (may want to install those ventilator fan in toilet or use dehumifider). It can get warm inside the WIW. If your wardrobe in WIW has no door, dust is also a concern & of cuz the mess so you need to keep your things neat.

ya agree...thats y i install glass door instead of bifold door..so the door will oways remain closed..the WIW will have a door oso...tictac door so that it will flush with the side and keep the dust off....

hi hi,

looking forward to see more pix of your hse....keke :)

i am done with my reno,...but nothing on the furnishing yet!

still taking my own sweet time lor....keke :)

hi hi,

looking forward to see more pix of your hse....keke :)

i am done with my reno,...but nothing on the furnishing yet!

still taking my own sweet time lor....keke :)

going down to mit his designer tml...hopefully after discussion he can do sumting 4 mi...

so gd done with reno..ntg to bother liao..

now i still gt to bother abt mi wedding n reno...2 in 1...

going down to mit his designer tml...hopefully after discussion he can do sumting 4 mi...

so gd done with reno..ntg to bother liao..

now i still gt to bother abt mi wedding n reno...2 in 1...

great!

hope to see some updates soon.... :)

hai..got a bad news from RHB today...only can grant 6 x of mi basic pay instead of gross..

so disappointed...now gt to source other banks all over again....

thinking of hitachi credit..any1 loan from them??

f_SNC00030m_7bacf49.jpg

f_SNC00031m_6234182.jpg

finali went down morris to cfm our color..this is e pic of our sofa...

2 weeks ago was 1599...now 1699..increase by 100 liao...

wa. nice sofa. not very costly too!!

ya..full leather sofa n comfortable...sat on it till i dun wana come up...

extension oni add another $200...so ok..within budget..

wat do u mean by extension