Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahockz

Fufu & Zhenzhen's Sweet Home

Scary :( Feel sad also.

I do not pay anyone in cash. I am using sub-contractors for all my renovation works so i need to be more careful in this.

I didn't pay them until they finish all their job. Only the tiler i pay him from time to time cause he need to buy some materials.

Edited by lakaik

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh dear... Hmm.. Makes me feel My ID quite honest. When he found out we are paying him cash, he will want us to meet up at his company so he can pass the cash to the accountant and print us the invoice. He always prefer us to pay him in cheque (or buy cashier's order from bank).

Good luck on your reno and may the bad guy go into jail soon.

BTW, the police is unable to track that guy thru the sister?? hmmm.... :dunno:

Edited by snowie

yup intend to put up @ STOMP u know how or which topic is suppose to put. seldom access that.

sorry, me missed this post. me oso not sure leh, but think u hv to email to

75557@stomp.com.sg to submit your story. best with pictures

or mms to 75557

hope above helps :sport-smiley-003:

well since i cannot make a new post, so also put here

Guess a lot ppl would know HIM by now. He suppose to return part f the money to me by 12 Dec 2008 but he had been remain uncontactable since 09 Dec 2008. :furious: Guess he either off his mobile phone or cancel it already. His company had already submit a police report on him. The address on his NRIC is belong to his sister which he did not stay there anymore. Anyone know wher is stay or his contact if possible do inform the police or his ex-company(65631311).

He also mentioned that he already moved to another ID company, so do beware before you signed the contract.

NRIC_Roger_Front_C.jpg

Hock,

For your case, probably will classify that as a breach of contract, which is civil in nature. Even if the police classify as a criminal breach of trust case, you still need to seek your own redress for the monetary part.

I dont think that bugger will return you the money. Pls consider your options fast, small claim tribunal or seeking legal advice. By the way, any receipts or proof of you making those payments to him?

Hope you can resolve this matter soonest.

i thought to be nice to him to remove his pix since he passed mi his atm card and said that someone will transfer the money into that acct and i can transfer the money back to my acct. Guess it wrong to be so KIND. he become MIA again.

we look for our MP b4, his lawyer advice, best option is police. however is should not be a case of breach of contract but a cheating case, as part of the money is suppose to be deposit to the company.

ahwee, can ask u about the small claim tribunal? i pm u later the detail.

i thought to be nice to him to remove his pix since he passed mi his atm card and said that someone will transfer the money into that acct and i can transfer the money back to my acct. Guess it wrong to be so KIND. he become MIA again.

we look for our MP b4, his lawyer advice, best option is police. however is should not be a case of breach of contract but a cheating case, as part of the money is suppose to be deposit to the company.

ahwee, can ask u about the small claim tribunal? i pm u later the detail.

Hi Hock, as i said, even if the police classify it as a criminal case, and the culprit is eventually duly punished under the law, you still have to get your own lawyer to initiate proceedings to try get your money back. A lawyer will be able to advise you on the options on hand and how best to proceed with your case. No harm spending a bit to get professional opinion.

Its not a good idea at all to hold onto his ATM card. If anyone will transfer money to his account, he will be more anxious than you than to hand over the atm card to you, with all that money inside. Please try to return back to him or his family or to the police etc etc.....this is to prevent any malicious allegations from him...

Anyway, everyone. Let's be sensitive and not discuss this on other's people reno Blog.

Just make a police report. There is nothing you can do in a forum.

If possible, ALL people please delete all the unrelated post as well and create a new one.

Maybe the moderator should moderate.

hmm . . .

there r more than anything i can do in the forum.

1. seek advice.

2. warn others.

3. get warm fro other forumer (at least i know there r gd ppl ard)

lastly, i created this t-blog. IT IS MY T-BLOG and i just stating the FACT what happen to my RENO. Hopfully no one will follow my footstep.

Feel so unfair to you, must go all the way to nail this type of cheater.

MP, media, police, SCT and all possible way to end his cheating.

If not more innocent ppl will fall for his trap again, as there are always such sweet talker that sweet talk out to get their means. 8|8|

Hope you can get back some$$ as from the way its look slim chances.

Still wishes you all the best for the renovation, despite all this un-fortunate incident.

hey hock!!

from ur pics, i suppose u took blk 18* (same as mi) haha.... and u r #0*-63?? so tat makes us neighbours le!! haha...

wah.... didnt know so many things happened on ur side since the last time we sms or called?? hmmm... :bangwall:

so i suppose all ur works r being held up nw rite?? then how?? do let mi know if i can help u in anyway, other than monetary issues... haha...

from alll the above discussion, CASE might b able to help.... but i think u got to pay them a fee first before they proceed.... but u might still wan to try, since the amount is so much greater than the fee...

btw, its still a new year, so Happy New Year.... thou u r sad nw... oh yah, did u send mi a merry christmas tat day?? haha.... sorry, i bz playing mahjong... by the time i know, quite "early" le... so didnt sms u.... hehee... :notti:

oh yah.... regarding ur carpentary works.... seriously, if its mi, i rather get some other ppl to do it... so tat if not nice or got any problems, i can scold tat guy.... but if its someone u know, then u can onli suck thumb... :bleah:

for example, thou i save on my elect works, (which is done by my wife's uncle) he dropped his hammer on my floor... then got one small hole... wat can i say?? i cant scold him wat... but if its someone else, i sure get him to replace tat whole piece of tile le!! :furious:

but for ur case, its carpentary, so u really can save a lot on tat la.... for my kitchen alr spend $4+k juz for the cupboards... and 3 wardrobes for a total of more than $5k. so u can imagine la.... u can save at least one-third lor... which translate to probably $3 to 4k... :good:

yup yup. i same block as u. if i remember correctly, i'm 12 floor below u. actually after what happen, now most of the job i getting those i know.

1. tile work etc, by my uncle partner.

2. lightning, electric, plumping work, by my uncle

3. carpentary, my FIL.

at first don wan to ask them help because, as u said, not that nice and if do not good, hard to tell them. But now budget . . . . . so better ask for their help.

Nex,

oh u got play MJ de . . . :) :) But it long time snice my last session.

reno not starting so soon. got to wait until after CNY because all busy as many wan to move in b4 CNY. By then will also create a new T-Blog for that . . . but will keep this T-Blog alive to update all the status of THIS CON.

ahwee, ^_^ u stay @ punggol field wo. If u happen see him there can pm mi, even in mid of the night i also fly there. Better still if just call the police. He always meet his friend for drink and the last time i meet him is @ punggol field blk 196A the coffee shop. Very tiring evey now and then go down see can find him there :( :(

Edited by ahockz