Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
esther ng

Dennis & Esther ~~ Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thks to Ester for sharing your electrician. He came down today n completed my place alrdy. He's price is so reasonable! U wun beleive it... I dun know if my contractor quoted me too high or Mr Ong is too low, but anyway I only paid 30% of what my contractor wanted to charge! Sorry that I have to post this here, but can't seem to PM u.

U r welcome. I think Mr Ong is wonderful too. Till now, he has not collected a cent from me yet. LOL. Oops maybe my PM is full. hehe.

hehe.. glad Mr Ong has done a good job for u as well :)

Yeah we have to thank rdnest for this wonderful contact! :good:

How much is ur beautiful sofa?

Sofa is listed 1499, but we buy dining etc from NOVA too so they give 100 discount off this item and and further discount from our total buy. So i think after discount is abt 1250. Can choose the colours. I chose to flip the colour. My sofa frame is darker brown while the seats are the lighter brown. delivery on 22 jan. post pic for u when the items arrive.

Wah, finally get to see your purple kitchen cabinets. Interesting colour choice! Ur WIW very nice also, looks very big. :wub:

yeah! nice purple. the granite top is up already. BUt got some prob now, ID says my tap is leaking. =X

gettin poh joo to come down and check the tap this week.

U r welcome. I think Mr Ong is wonderful too. Till now, he has not collected a cent from me yet. LOL. Oops maybe my PM is full. hehe.

hi, can PM me Mr Ong contact too. Thks :)

Hi,

The bar counter looks interesting & unique as most of us won't have a place for a bar counter. Maybe you and your hb can play some roleplaying at bartender/ customer there in future. Hee..

Looking forward to your pics!

Btw, can you also pm me the electrician, Mr Ong's contact? TIA!

hi, can PM me Mr Ong contact too. Thks :)

Done!

Hi Hi

Can also pm me Mr Ong's contact?

Tks ya!!

Erm, sorry i forgot whether i PM u or not. Pls leave me a PM if i have not get back to u.

Hi,

The bar counter looks interesting & unique as most of us won't have a place for a bar counter. Maybe you and your hb can play some roleplaying at bartender/ customer there in future. Hee..

Looking forward to your pics!

Btw, can you also pm me the electrician, Mr Ong's contact? TIA!

Done!

How much was your quote for the WIW may I ask? :bath:

:bangwall: I cant really remember. But hacking wall, erect false wall, overlay laminated timber and the carpentry works for the WIW might be abt 6-8k. I didnt really add up the individual items listed in the quote to see how much the WIW cost me... Denial state of mind LOL!!!

more updates:

Kitchen entrance/glass door that opens both side

2P1020216.jpg

Another wardrobe in bedroom 2 (purple room)

2P1020228.jpg

Roller blind for master bedroom ac ledge window

2P1020229.jpg

WIW with full length mirror up

2P1020230.jpg

2P1020234.jpg

Done!

Erm, sorry i forgot whether i PM u or not. Pls leave me a PM if i have not get back to u.

Done!

Hi Esther

I did not receive your pm. Can pm me again.

Tks.

Hey Esther

We neighbours arranging to gather on 27.06.09 sat at my place

then hop ard for hse visit, if possible.

u wanna join us?