Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
esther ng

Dennis & Esther ~~ Home Sweet Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow a bar counter.. so cool! is that also the dining area as i didn see one in the pictures

They only draw the areas where they r doing the reno, so never draw the dining area in as it is furnishing hee. The dining area is in between the bar area & the sofa.

Ooo! U gg to get HOBZ hood and hob? Hehehe.. That time wen I went to Poh Joo to recce, I was intro to this brand by the sales pax as well. Tink should be gg ahead with this when I get my new place. Hehehe... glad to see more pple taking up this brand. :P

ya lor. we get hobz. we dunno much abt the brands. places we go to rec brands like Techno etc. But Poh Joo boss rec us Hobz, affordable and not bad. Since i am not a high-usage user, i went ahead with the purchase lor. But the hood is abit chunky. hee, see whether u can accept or not ba.

Yes I was also surprised by the purple! nice nice!

The purple is proposed by the ID de..... We think is quite nice too.

But, i find the feature wall at the living abit too dark but my FH find it very nice. Somehow i feel that the colouring in the perspective is not very accurate. :unsure: Have to ask the ID again. =X

just realised .... you, me , vin and rdnest all have different way of doing our shoe rack.. think our foyer really spacious :P

your bar idea is a nice one too.... *go home measure* haha ... next time when have $ can consider :dribble:

how much is your sink & tap btw ?

just realised .... you, me , vin and rdnest all have different way of doing our shoe rack.. think our foyer really spacious :P

your bar idea is a nice one too.... *go home measure* haha ... next time when have $ can consider :dribble:

Ya hor, can do many types of pattern :notti:

:dancingqueen:

icic. not bad leh.. making full use of the spacious living room hehe. nv see much ppl doing bar counter area as not much space in the hall. u and ur partner entertain a lot?

My sink with the detergent dispenser & tap is $230 but if we are getting storage heater, we will change to another tap with hot/cold water and top up another +/- $30.

icic. not bad leh.. making full use of the spacious living room hehe. nv see much ppl doing bar counter area as not much space in the hall. u and ur partner entertain a lot?

Haha. My FH collect vodka & some others, den since that side there is empty, we decided to do a bar area.

Our kit is really too small. i dunno where i can put a portable microwave/rice cooker etc. :dunno: haha.

My ID doing the hacking now.

Esther.. we got the same kitchen sink.. hehe.. kinda figured out this is the best size in Poh Joo to fit in the area we have.. Did you get the soap dispenser as well?..hehe.. we kept playing with it when we are there... space saving esp for our small kitchens...

For the bomb shelter/ shoe cabinet, is that using laminates or wallpaper? nice floral design...

Esther.. we got the same kitchen sink.. hehe.. kinda figured out this is the best size in Poh Joo to fit in the area we have.. Did you get the soap dispenser as well?..hehe.. we kept playing with it when we are there... space saving esp for our small kitchens...

For the bomb shelter/ shoe cabinet, is that using laminates or wallpaper? nice floral design...

Wow! Hi-5!!!!! Ya lor this sink's size is good for our very petite kitchen. I got the dispenser also leah. what abt u? I also keep pressing. i still ask the boss how to wash the container. he say no need wash cos it contain detergent also ma.. wahahhahha :dancingqueen:

bomb shelter feature wall is laminate + black mirror.

Wow! Hi-5!!!!! Ya lor this sink's size is good for our very petite kitchen. I got the dispenser also leah. what abt u? I also keep pressing. i still ask the boss how to wash the container. he say no need wash cos it contain detergent also ma.. wahahhahha :dancingqueen:

bomb shelter feature wall is laminate + black mirror.

Ya.. got it for our sink too.. err.. as for washing, we were told by the sales lady.. "just keep pouring in the dishwashing liquid" can liao... haha... :notti:

how come ur aircon trunking run on de ceiling one?

like tat how does de water flow upwards? :dunno: or wat's tat trunking on de ceiling?

ya lor. we get hobz. we dunno much abt the brands. places we go to rec brands like Techno etc. But Poh Joo boss rec us Hobz, affordable and not bad. Since i am not a high-usage user, i went ahead with the purchase lor. But the hood is abit chunky. hee, see whether u can accept or not ba.

The purple is proposed by the ID de..... We think is quite nice too.

But, i find the feature wall at the living abit too dark but my FH find it very nice. Somehow i feel that the colouring in the perspective is not very accurate. :unsure: Have to ask the ID again. =X

Hehee, I should be getting the chimney hood (Hobz HH-678SS), so should be still fine bah. Yeah, the purple is very nice.

If possible, go to the factory to see the laminate in large piece to visualise loh. :)

Edited by Angel81

how come ur aircon trunking run on de ceiling one?

like tat how does de water flow upwards? :dunno: or wat's tat trunking on de ceiling?

Hmm... the one running slightly above the grd, tat is to drain off water cos i rem the a/c guy say ask the capenter dun push down that when doing the walk in wd. the one on the ceiling... hmm.. is it the copper wire.. i rem something like tat. i rem he say the copper wire run on top. so after that when i go and see after its done den i also shocked how come the ceiling one is so think also.. :bangwall: maybe i check with gain city again.

i think the top one is the gas pipe i.e. for the cool air and gas to run from the compressor to the fancoil

the lower one is for the water to drain out

the copper tubing is wrapped by insulation so it's bigger :notti:

i think the top one is the gas pipe i.e. for the cool air and gas to run from the compressor to the fancoil

the lower one is for the water to drain out

the copper tubing is wrapped by insulation so it's bigger :notti:

keke. i think so. gas run on top, water run below. keke =)

anyway gain city shuld be no prob. my ID specifically recommmend gain city 818 installer. very professional too