Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bill_rock

The Interior Place @macpherson

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i so blur, didnt cpme back to read the posts here. I have signed up with May and reno will be done by end jul. She is detailed and gave us alternatives to the colours and tiles when choosing. She offered to go lights shopping with us but we told her nvr mind, we go on our own.

Rynn, is Eurostar recommended by May? Is it the cheapest?

we did look ard a few but in the end.. we use May's recommendation.. the downlight there is the cheapest.. on the other hand.. if anything goes wrong.. I'll just refer to May.. and ask her to check..

i so blur, didnt cpme back to read the posts here. I have signed up with May and reno will be done by end jul. She is detailed and gave us alternatives to the colours and tiles when choosing. She offered to go lights shopping with us but we told her nvr mind, we go on our own.

Rynn, is Eurostar recommended by May? Is it the cheapest?

My reno cost about 6Xk. Did u end up using their air con and electrical ppl?

yepp.. in the end i use their electrical services..

Sazeryn,

When are u planning to move in then??

end over shd be end of this mth.. i planned to move in 3rd July.. gosh.. yr reno cost so much..

care to share the details.. and 3Ds..

Do click on my link on the renovation package at my signature!! :) mind sharing me yours?

My reno cost about 6Xk. Did u end up using their air con and electrical ppl?

Mind me asking, how much did u pay your ID for renovation cost? It seems you really know what colour and what material/stuff u want? Your ID don't really have to worry you choose the wrong thing and the outcome isn't the same as designed.

Do click on my link on the renovation package at my signature!! :) mind sharing me yours?

Edited by sazeryn

Mind me asking, how much did u pay your ID for renovation cost? It seems you really know what colour and what material/stuff u want? Your ID don't really have to worry you choose the wrong thing and the outcome isn't the same as designed.

I told my ID i wanna search all my stuffs myself.. cuz i've already know what i want in mind (the color range) .. hehehe.. I did search alot of place but nothing fancy me or the prices to high..

One of this days.. am goin to drop by at Mondi to look ard.. the one in Furniture Mall doesnt seem to carry much design.. am thinking of getting a washing machine at Great Mega Store in KLP..

I've seen this sofa at Novena.. click here Novena GSS promo look nice but its Bonded leather.. am worried the leather wont be durable..

Well.. between ex and cheap.. maybe you're paying for the brand name.. and quality.. am not really sure of this myself.. I dont intend to get such an expensive one.. cuz i know after sometimes.. i'll get bored with the same sofa.. maybe intend to change to a new one every 3-4yrs maybe..

At least you bought all your lightings... did your ID offer to go with you to get dining table, sofa, ?? My ID suggested to us the colours and ask us to search for a few places like : I wanna to go home (sofa and accessories) etc etc. Until now still stuck.

U? where are some of the places u are planning to go to get sofa? I blur blur walk in a few shops that cost 12K for a sofa then went in to shops like novena that cost 1.5K for sofa. What a big differences right??

u?? where did u go so far??

Washing machine --- I bought mine. Called up Goh Ah bee and Ev XXX in ang mo kio to get good prices then went to Harvey norman to match and get their extended warranty. THat is DONE --- off my list.

I told my ID i wanna search all my stuffs myself.. cuz i've already know what i want in mind (the color range) .. hehehe.. I did search alot of place but nothing fancy me or the prices to high..

One of this days.. am goin to drop by at Mondi to look ard.. the one in Furniture Mall doesnt seem to carry much design.. am thinking of getting a washing machine at Great Mega Store in KLP..

I've seen this sofa at Novena.. click here Novena GSS promo look nice but its Bonded leather.. am worried the leather wont be durable..

Well.. between ex and cheap.. maybe you're paying for the brand name.. and quality.. am not really sure of this myself.. I dont intend to get such an expensive one.. cuz i know after sometimes.. i'll get bored with the same sofa.. maybe intend to change to a new one every 3-4yrs maybe..

we search ard.. but we ended up buying from Eurostars.. their downlite 18Wx2 is only SGD19.90..

we still have buy our dining table .. sofa.. and washingmachine.. still looking ard

At least you bought all your lightings... did your ID offer to go with you to get dining table, sofa, ?? My ID suggested to us the colours and ask us to search for a few places like : I wanna to go home (sofa and accessories) etc etc. Until now still stuck.

U? where are some of the places u are planning to go to get sofa? I blur blur walk in a few shops that cost 12K for a sofa then went in to shops like novena that cost 1.5K for sofa. What a big differences right??

u?? where did u go so far??

Washing machine --- I bought mine. Called up Goh Ah bee and Ev XXX in ang mo kio to get good prices then went to Harvey norman to match and get their extended warranty. THat is DONE --- off my list.

Was reading your reno. blog. Where did you get your wrought iron gate from? Planning to get one too. How much is that?

Edited by grinders

Hi Sazeryn,

Just like your case, my ID wouldn't mind coming along with us but we choose to go on your own. Can see slowly and negotiate for more discount (we hope), Just curious where did u end up buying all your lights? I bought all my lights, only left the dining table one which I still can't find,

we search ard.. but we ended up buying from Eurostars.. their downlite 18Wx2 is only SGD19.90..

we still have buy our dining table .. sofa.. and washingmachine.. still looking ard

she will come with you to choose the lightings.. but we chose to go on our own.. so that we can survey and compare the prices :)

Hi Sazeryn,

Just like your case, my ID wouldn't mind coming along with us but we choose to go on your own. Can see slowly and negotiate for more discount (we hope), Just curious where did u end up buying all your lights? I bought all my lights, only left the dining table one which I still can't find,

Gal_mama, Sazeryn

Does your ID go with you to choose final lightings like lighting for dining table, sofa and things like that?

she will come with you to choose the lightings.. but we chose to go on our own.. so that we can survey and compare the prices :)