Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bill_rock

The Interior Place @macpherson

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I met up with Jack. They are having a promotion now... free 1 3D drawing. :) Can't wait to see it!

Anybody had Jack as their ID?

Hi annjoy,

is that so? do you have to sign with them before they give u the free 3D drawing?

i had met up with May twice..was very happy with her proposed design during our 2nd meet up.

can feel that she did put in alot of efforts into coming up with designs for our place.

now pending her reply on the quotation. i hope it can work out for us :)

Hi there, anyone has got Reena as their designer? Any comments? We only met her once so far. Will be meeting her again tonight to discuss more.

Thanks.

Met up Tommy twice, experience with him so far so good.

Last night went to view his work of previous project, workmanship consider good compare to some that we went earlier and price wise his was not the highest.

Anyone else have engaged him? Care to share? TIA :)

Spoke to Tommy. He is friendly and offer advice as well but the quotation got me frighten.

Hi! Mind to share who is your ID? I have spoken to May and she sounds friendly, but yet to see my quote.

Got a quote from them. Prices is sky high!

Hi! Mind to share who is your ID? I have spoken to May and she sounds friendly, but yet to see my quote.

Guest poetsdesign
Hi ALL,

Was just wondering if any of you have worked with The Interior Place before. We met up with an ID from there and he has left us a good impression, creative and patient.

However, while we understand tat the ID will be the project manager and we do trust his ability to manage, we would liek to seek some opinions on the finished product, quality of materials as well as after sales service.

Any feedback will be valuable to us. Thanks.

Hi miniC

Sorry I never worked with the Interior Place before. Meanwhile now I am looking for Interior design company to offer some items

Hi Rllso

think the best way to know is to give them a ring. Tell them your project and budget, if they reject u right to your face, it says something about them - they only interested in big fish like a whale :D.

Any idea if TIP will do small reno projects?

I was thinking of just asking them to do my living room area, feature wall & console and maybe false ceiling.

Hi rightaboutnow

we didnt engage them. However, they are in our top 3 shortlisted ID firm. Was impressed with the designs but found that we click better with our current ID.

You may want to try speaking to them cos u might have a different opinions :P

Though this thread stopped after last post in Dec, thought i just continue to post some of my thoughts after meeting Ray at the TIP.

Young looking chap. B4 we sat down to discuss about our requirements, he brought us around to see his showroom. Only one word - WOW :thumbs up: !

After we sat down to discuss, we felt that he is very creative in his design. Ya, he did some homework b4 our meeting. He showed us a perspective drawing on our floorplan, another thumbs up for him :thumbs up:.

His quotes were on the high side as expected, however, were not too far off with the other IDs we have met so far.

We are now waiting for his amended quotes after our 1st discussion.

Another potential firm for us to consider.

Hi,

Did you engage them? Would like to know more since they are in our list of ID. TIA

Though this thread stopped after last post in Dec, thought i just continue to post some of my thoughts after meeting Ray at the TIP.

Young looking chap. B4 we sat down to discuss about our requirements, he brought us around to see his showroom. Only one word - WOW :thumbs up: !

After we sat down to discuss, we felt that he is very creative in his design. Ya, he did some homework b4 our meeting. He showed us a perspective drawing on our floorplan, another thumbs up for him :thumbs up:.

His quotes were on the high side as expected, however, were not too far off with the other IDs we have met so far.

We are now waiting for his amended quotes after our 1st discussion.

Another potential firm for us to consider.