Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleJ

The Five Elements

Hi Mr Chong and fellow users of RT, was browsing some fengshui charts and most mentioned being a 1979,Goat, i'll belong to the earth element,but 'by year' it seems pretty vague.. just wondering how accurate is this. or do we need a bazi calculation to be more precise? :unsure:

was told during CNY that yellow strangely an earth color doesnt favour goats this year thus i changed my room color to a light purple+darker purple curtain as my room was in light yellow previously(btw,my vehicle is yellow too. this is hard to change><'), its makes sense to me too as purple is a fire element that favour earth and its my fav color. But end up, i became quite sickly after CNY even got admitted to a&e once during early april. all major scans and test done and hospitals/clinics said i am generally healthy. finally went to a traditional chinese doctor and she advised me to change my eating habits and lifestyles which slowly bring me back to recovery thankfully.

Didnt think the new room color might be related to my sickly state till now.As i'm gonna paint my new house now, purple being my favourite color is again in my list. suddenly it came upon me that my well-being was kinda compromised when i change my room's theme to purple. and so the questions comes. could it be the purple? maybe i dont precisely belong to a earth element? or maybe i used too much of the purple? maybe it's my yellow vehicle?? Or am i just thinking too much and under stress like most western doctors says when they couldnt find anything wrong with me. as gotta admit it's been a stressful year since CNY planning my marriage and trying to perform well in my new job. :unsure:

Kindly advise if possible please. :o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong and fellow users of RT, was browsing some fengshui charts and most mentioned being a 1979,Goat, i'll belong to the earth element,but 'by year' it seems pretty vague.. just wondering how accurate is this. or do we need a bazi calculation to be more precise? :unsure:

was told during CNY that yellow strangely an earth color doesnt favour goats this year thus i changed my room color to a light purple+darker purple curtain as my room was in light yellow previously(btw,my vehicle is yellow too. this is hard to change><'), its makes sense to me too as purple is a fire element that favour earth and its my fav color. But end up, i became quite sickly after CNY even got admitted to a&e once during early april. all major scans and test done and hospitals/clinics said i am generally healthy. finally went to a traditional chinese doctor and she advised me to change my eating habits and lifestyles which slowly bring me back to recovery thankfully.

Didnt think the new room color might be related to my sickly state till now.As i'm gonna paint my new house now, purple being my favourite color is again in my list. suddenly it came upon me that my well-being was kinda compromised when i change my room's theme to purple. and so the questions comes. could it be the purple? maybe i dont precisely belong to a earth element? or maybe i used too much of the purple? maybe it's my yellow vehicle?? Or am i just thinking too much and under stress like most western doctors says when they couldnt find anything wrong with me. as gotta admit it's been a stressful year since CNY planning my marriage and trying to perform well in my new job. :unsure:

Kindly advise if possible please. :o

Hello

The year element is just one of your element. it depends on what you will want to use it for. Bazi itself has four pillars to consider.

You probably had your room in the south previously. Paint colors are only a small part of your house FS. There may be other reasons contributing to it. And purple not necessary mean fire.

thanks for the reply, so the effect of the colors arent that great an impact on the well-being i guess.glad to hear it. but gonna use the colors sparingly this time to be safe. ;)

Edited by DoubleJ

Hi Mr Chong, would like to know which group of element I belong to, ie. metal, wood, water, fire, earth. How to calculate? Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong, would like to know which group of element I belong to, ie. metal, wood, water, fire, earth. How to calculate? Thanks.

Hello

You got to put up your bazi here before I can advise.

Hello

You got to put up your bazi here before I can advise.

Oh like that... I thought there is a table or formula for everyone to find out their element group without consulting a FS master... don't know what my bazi is leh... Will find out & post again :P