Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

Need Your Help In Fengshui

Hi guys,

Need your help in the following floorplan:

Proposed2.jpg

My worry is the arrangement of the kitchen whether will it affect the fengshui? Is it good to place stove near the wall which shares the toilet and the kitchen. My initial plan is to put the fridge near the kitchen entrance but it will cause space constraint to anyone enter the kitchen. The basin which is at its current position as the outlet pipe is there. Other worries include the mbr and the shoe cabinet with string curtain partition. Welcome all comments regarding my arrangements. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi last time my stove also same with yours, share the same wall with toilet and in fs term is very WORST (learn from one master in this forum :notti: )

so what i learn from this forum for stove position is :

- stove cant face kitchen entrance

- cant hv direct sun to stove

-cant share wall with toilet

-stove cant face window

-stove cant face to sink

hope this help :)

for ur kitchen why not change the position with the sink?

and just curious why need 2 doors?

Edited by CutePinkElephant

Hi last time my stove also same with yours, share the same wall with toilet and in fs term is very WORST (learn from one master in this forum :notti: )

-stove cant face window

-stove cant face to sink

stove cant face kitchen entrance...so does it means directly face? if the side of the stove face the entrance izit ok?

stove cant face kitchen entrance...so does it means directly face? if the side of the stove face the entrance izit ok?

as long as the stove not facing the entrance can liao :notti:

means when u cooking ur backside not facing the entrance lor :notti:

-stove cant face window

-stove cant face to sink

Sorry i dun understand what do u mean by stove cant face kitchen entrance? How do i know my stove got face kitchen entrance? I think my proposed position did not face the kitchen entrance nor does it have direct sun to stove. The only worry is at the wall that shares the toilet. Wonder still got any ideal position?

My humble observations. But I am no FSM, and you should consult one for more advice.

1. Stove should not face Fridge, but it can be next to fridge. You may want to put the fridge in your orignal proposed position. How often is someone standing there and opening the fridge to cause obstruction?

2. Kitchen door should not face bedroom 2 door. You may want to add a partition wall to block the line of sight. Mebbe it can be a feature wall with storage facilities.

3. TV should not face the master bed directly. TV is like a piece of mirror and should never face the bed directly.

4. Bedroom 2 - the wall is shorter than the bed, and so when some one sleeping, the feet is "exposed" by the door. It can affect the health, and also if a couple is sleeping on the bed, they may have quarrels. Better to turn the bed 90 degrees with the windows at the back of the bed.

5. Dining Mirror - Having a mirror next to the dining table is taboo. In fengshui, we believe this can cause extra-marital affairs, as the spouse is likened to have meals at another house because of the mirror reflection.

Sorry i dun understand what do u mean by stove cant face kitchen entrance? How do i know my stove got face kitchen entrance? I think my proposed position did not face the kitchen entrance nor does it have direct sun to stove. The only worry is at the wall that shares the toilet. Wonder still got any ideal position?

Hi maybe im too kepo.... i just say what i've learn from this forum, im not saying ur stove

so sorry about that........

next time must :X liao :seeya:

Hi maybe im too kepo.... i just say what i've learn from this forum, im not saying ur stove

so sorry about that........

next time must :X liao :seeya:

No la i not angry with u i thought u saying my stove that y i puzzled so i asked so no worries :)

i thought having a mirror nxt to the dining table was goodd because it reflected the food and meant that u will always have enuf to eat

:bangwall::bangwall: some say good some say not good :dunno:

No la i not angry with u i thought u saying my stove that y i puzzled so i asked so no worries :)

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: no lar :notti:

Hi simpleguy80,

Your fridge position ok lah, no worry.

Why dont you put your basin and hob together side by side, realign the basin pipe, afterall behind the kitchen wall is the toilet, so easier to lay the pipe over.

Hi simpleguy80,

Your fridge position ok lah, no worry.

Why dont you put your basin and hob together side by side, realign the basin pipe, afterall behind the kitchen wall is the toilet, so easier to lay the pipe over.

Mmmm the inlet pipe is easy but the outlet pipe and the floortrap are not there. They are located at the planned position or at the service balcony. May i know what is the effects for placing cooker hob at the wall sharing with toilet? Which one is more bad, back facing the kitchen entrance or wall sharing with toilet?

Mmmm the inlet pipe is easy but the outlet pipe and the floortrap are not there. They are located at the planned position or at the service balcony. May i know what is the effects for placing cooker hob at the wall sharing with toilet? Which one is more bad, back facing the kitchen entrance or wall sharing with toilet?

No effect

But your kitchen have 3 door opening, so that make your positioning more difficult.

So long your hob don’t face the door opening, rest is ok.