Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
atlantis

Market Sentiment Is Bad. Should I Renovate My Home Now Or Later? Need Advice

I do agree to wait but if let say everyone wait till 6 months, than demand for reno will be more. Hence, it might affect the renovation work as they might be short hand due to business is picking up (let say in about 6-8 months times) and they are so busying doing and handling many projects.

As I say if you got cash / budget (Hokkien "Wu Lui") at the moment, do it right now. Although many say that do reno after 6 months and you decided to wait till 6 months later, but they will be also many people doing reno after 6 months.

Do not keep waiting, else 6-8 months, reno ID getting busier as the economy still to climb and your reno work will be delay.. Make sure you properly plan when you are going to move into the house, give some allowance time to move in. Else ....

Just my opinion

Edited by kewin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I do agree to wait but if let say everyone wait till 6 months, than demand for reno will be more. Hence, it might affect the renovation work as they might be short hand due to business is picking up (let say in about 6-8 months times) and they are so busying doing and handling many projects.

As I say if you got cash / budget (Hokkien "Wu Lui") at the moment, do it right now. Although many say that do reno after 6 months and you decided to wait till 6 months later, but they will be also many people doing reno after 6 months.

Do not keep waiting, else 6-8 months, reno ID getting busier as the economy still to climb and your reno work will be delay.. Make sure you properly plan when you are going to move into the house, give some allowance time to move in. Else ....

Just my opinion

Ok, I'm reacce around to get the quote from various IDs. I got the few quotes and the price different about the same.....probably less few hundred dollar from my very first quote. The spec are the same as no different.

Just my opinion

Ok, I'm reacce around to get the quote from various IDs. I got the few quotes and the price different about the same.....probably less few hundred dollar from my very first quote. The spec are the same as no different.

Just my opinion

Just my opinion