Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jodezn

Serta Sophistication

hmmmmmmmm.............. serta bedframe need to add $$.............. but can bargain...........

anyway i did not get a bedframe because i had a platform........... but then after i purchase the mattress....... i suddenly tot i need to buy a bed frame for my guest room........... serta queen bedframe should be $599........... if can bargain till $300 then i will consider........ :unsure:

but i think they wun entertain me........... haha...........

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

anyway for those who wanna buy serta......... they give 10% off max (dunno true or not, after 2 hours of bargaining, only manage 10%).

freebies is uo to you to bargain

hi...

may i know which outlet you all go to get such good bargain price?

U can try IMM. Look for Kelvin. They wun go down on price. But can give lotsa freebies.

U can try IMM. Look for Kelvin. They wun go down on price. But can give lotsa freebies.

Go to marina branch during weekdays and look for eric.. very nice and helpful guy... never push you to buy and willing to give more freebies..

Go to marina branch during weekdays and look for eric.. very nice and helpful guy... never push you to buy and willing to give more freebies..

so Eric from Marina is better than kelvin from IMM interms of more freebies? =)

anyway i'm very interested in the serta sophistication. Is that serta's highest end product? or are there other models? Cos i've only been to 1 serta shop and i'm not sure if they carried all the ranges.

Also does anyone have any idea what are the comparable ranges of mattresses on the same level as serta sophistication from Simmons and Sealy? Prices there seem to be way higher in the range of 7-8k but the sophistication is going at 3.9k for a king. seems an awful lot of difference in price there if all are the top ranges of each.

thanks in advance!

anyway i got the queen sophistication.

$3319 with

-2 mattress protector

-2 latax pillows

-2 normal pillows

-2 sheeps

-2 sets of bedsheet

shingirl, which outlet and which sales exec did you go to to get SO MANY freebies!! =) really good deal!!

so Eric from Marina is better than kelvin from IMM interms of more freebies? =)

anyway i'm very interested in the serta sophistication. Is that serta's highest end product? or are there other models? Cos i've only been to 1 serta shop and i'm not sure if they carried all the ranges.

Also does anyone have any idea what are the comparable ranges of mattresses on the same level as serta sophistication from Simmons and Sealy? Prices there seem to be way higher in the range of 7-8k but the sophistication is going at 3.9k for a king. seems an awful lot of difference in price there if all are the top ranges of each.

thanks in advance!

anyone can advise on this?

serta sophistication is NOT the highest range.................. its more of the above middle range................

serta have more expensive ones like perfect day..........

for a sophi............. it already comes with latax and silk cover................... if you wan any simmon with latax....... it will cost at least $4500 range and above........

however mattress is a very individual experience.............. when i lie on a $15k simmon bed........ i dun really feel anything at all..... it is not as comfortable as on a 2k simmon mattress i tried

Hi Shingirl

Does your package comes with the bench? If yes, yours is really a good bargain. May I know which sales executive serves you? Thanks.

hi yowetan...... there's no bench cos i dun want........ so i use that to change to the change to bedsheet.......... you can also use that to change to $65 cash........

since i haven collect the bed...... i intend to change my 2 bedsheet to $130............ cos i dunno the quality of the bedsheet

hi yowetan...... there's no bench cos i dun want........ so i use that to change to the change to bedsheet.......... you can also use that to change to $65 cash........

since i haven collect the bed...... i intend to change my 2 bedsheet to $130............ cos i dunno the quality of the bedsheet

Hi shingir....thanks for your reply. I have jus bought one Serta Sophiscated King Size with bed frame, and got the followings

1. Bench

2. x02 Latex pillows

3. x02 sheeps

4. x02 Mattress protector

5. x01 bedlinen

All in all cost me around $4367. Btw, hows ur hse reno/fengshui reading goes? I still unsure which apartment u bought in D15....care to shed more hint?