Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jodezn

Serta Sophistication

Had posted this under Home Furnishing and realised that i had posted it under wrong section... pls pardon me as I am still a newbie.. :(

***************************************************************************************

Hi all...

I am currently searching for a good mattress...tried several mattresses and had shortlisted serta sophistication.

Will like to ask for feedbacks about this mattress....

Kez...also will like to do a price check on this....for those who had brought this mattress...may I know how much are you paying?

TIA!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's quite good... and we like it too... But due to bugget constraint, we bought Serta Missuri King in the end.

Price wise the shop seems not so feasible... I did search, seems they increase the size since June time...

The sales in Marina agreed to give us 3400+ forgot the detailed figure with freebies... about 200$ less than the price shown in the promotion list there.

It's quite good... and we like it too... But due to bugget constraint, we bought Serta Missuri King in the end.

Price wise the shop seems not so feasible... I did search, seems they increase the size since June time...

The sales in Marina agreed to give us 3400+ forgot the detailed figure with freebies... about 200$ less than the price shown in the promotion list there.

Ohh..when did you buy the mattress? Cos i was quoted 3600+ for it....

I was quoted $3390 in the last 2 weeks. Particularly like the sales person in Plaza Singapore. Can't remember his name. He is quite big size and knowledgeable.

thanks so much for the information... wonder if the price will drop further...

i read in sg brides forum that there's a couple been quoted 3.7k for the mattress...bedframe and all the goodies....

I got my Missouri King $3100 2 months ago at the IMM branch. Include frame, bench, 2 lambs, 2 matteress protector and 2 pillows. Got this price after extensive bargaining and price comparison across branches.

Look for Kelvin.

I got my Missouri King $3100 2 months ago at the IMM branch. Include frame, bench, 2 lambs, 2 matteress protector and 2 pillows. Got this price after extensive bargaining and price comparison across branches.

Look for Kelvin.

Thanks thanks.....wondering if they will give us better discount if we gather all the ppl here who is interested to get Serta and order from them in one shot....

wahahhaa....

hahaha good try :) I forgot to mention that $3390 is for a Queen and it includes all the mattress/pillow protector, sheeps and the bench chair as mentioned by hobbes187. If you do not want the bench, they can give a slight discount of $60 I think or we can replace with a set of bedsheets. I found the name card, the guy from PS is Joel and the lady from IMM is Wanda. Both are pleasant. Wanda is nice and non pushy whilst Joel is very knowledgeable and sincere.

We like the feel of Sophistication the best...among their range but may settle for a Skyline or Missouri due to budget. Times are not bright ahead...we have to be careful with every penny :(

okie...i am thinking of approaching the guy at IMM to see if I can get a better deal...kekeke..maybe i check with my frens to see if they haf any lobang...

so anyone wanna try to get "bulk" purchase? I do not mind asking and coordinating if so....just tell me the model and size...maybe I write in to Serta directly for a better deal if so...

ya loo..recession...so we must go extra mile to save the penny....

Ok, count me in. I am interested in a QUEEN...Sophistifaction (only if it's really a good offer) or Missouri. Thanks a million. Do PM me if there's any progress as I may not read the daily updates here :):yamseng:

Ok, count me in. I am interested in a QUEEN...Sophistifaction (only if it's really a good offer) or Missouri. Thanks a million. Do PM me if there's any progress as I may not read the daily updates here :):yamseng:

Okie sure....

Any more people joining???

By the way...are u just looking at the mattress or with bedframe?

Mattress for me. We already bought our bedframe from Lorenzo. Btw, today's newspaper...there's an adv on SERTA 30% discount storewide, inclusive of choices of gifts.

Mattress for me. We already bought our bedframe from Lorenzo. Btw, today's newspaper...there's an adv on SERTA 30% discount storewide, inclusive of choices of gifts.

Yeah...i checked it out liao..is the same offer that have been running for some time liao....

We got it at 3499$ from Marina for Missuri King.

Including mattress protector, bedline, 2 pillows & a bench.

We don't have the sheep... as it claimed already to be a best offer that time... Bought it about 2 weeks ago.

I bought my Sophistication King size bed with a Broadway bedframe from Marina Square outlet. All in at $4070 inclusive of bed bench, 2 pillows, 2 toys sheep and mattress protector.