Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shearerkk

Our Cosy Corner In Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah! Very christmasy with the decor at the fireplace! Yah, must have stockings! Can just imagine santa sliding down the chimney to ur fireplace. hehehhee.... :good:

Nice reno, may I suggest you paste up a fire wall print to complete the look for the fireplace :)

Fire_Place2_051208.jpg

Yea... I thought abt that too... & was looking at wall decr, probably jus black in colour; pic of the flame.... but didnt really find any good one on the net..... soooo... jus keep looking.... not very impt one... everyone knows it's fake anyway.... haha...

Wah! Very christmasy with the decor at the fireplace! Yah, must have stockings! Can just imagine santa sliding down the chimney to ur fireplace. hehehhee.... :good:

Santa... haha.. like the sound of it... will definitely try to 'trick' my children in believing that it will happen!!!... LOL

Well.. we will definitely be the santa ourselves... as we plan to give the neighbours around us each a little christmas gift.... sort of a introduction of ourselves.. as well as for enduring all the noise during the reno period.

It is interesting that there are always ppl in forum who is childish enough not to respect other's ppl view/reno/design

If given unlimited $$$ ofcos.... anyone can ask for the sky, some ppl dont understand that.

I'm okie that not everyone like what they see, design, colour, etc...... it is okie to say "I don't like your design"... I respect that....... but for idiot to use words like "waste money", "stupid" etc... is a very shallow person.

Hopefully he/she will not meet forum ppl who give he/she "name".

Santa... haha.. like the sound of it... will definitely try to 'trick' my children in believing that it will happen!!!... LOL

Well.. we will definitely be the santa ourselves... as we plan to give the neighbours around us each a little christmas gift.... sort of a introduction of ourselves.. as well as for enduring all the noise during the reno period.

That's very nice and it's important to start right. :)

It is interesting that there are always ppl in forum who is childish enough not to respect other's ppl view/reno/design

If given unlimited $$$ ofcos.... anyone can ask for the sky, some ppl dont understand that.

I'm okie that not everyone like what they see, design, colour, etc...... it is okie to say "I don't like your design"... I respect that....... but for idiot to use words like "waste money", "stupid" etc... is a very shallow person.

Hopefully he/she will not meet forum ppl who give he/she "name".

*agreed* So the best way to deal with such people is just to ignore them. :)

That's very nice and it's important to start right. :)

*agreed* So the best way to deal with such people is just to ignore them. :)

Thanks pinkpetter..... glad U share my view.

Enjoy yr blog too... though I dont reply one... but yr blog is one of those that I always read.

Dun get upset...as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one man's meat is another man's poison... let people have their dissenting views and if they choose not to be tactful, then the consequences of such behaviour will come back to them someday.

Anyway, your fireplace looks so nice...especially since it's the Christmas festive season! I've been drooling over the thought of having things like a standalone water feature or a Christmas tree at home to decorate the place but with the dog around... I better not! :(

Dun get upset...as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one man's meat is another man's poison... let people have their dissenting views and if they choose not to be tactful, then the consequences of such behaviour will come back to them someday.

Anyway, your fireplace looks so nice...especially since it's the Christmas festive season! I've been drooling over the thought of having things like a standalone water feature or a Christmas tree at home to decorate the place but with the dog around... I better not! :(

keke. ya. i agree too. as long as u think it's nice, it's nice. more impt, it's ur home.

juz like as much as i love black in my home, my parents dun agree is nice oso :notti:

Enjoy yr blog too... though I dont reply one... but yr blog is one of those that I always read.

Am so excited about your house! Am also glad your reno went on smoothly! Thanks for keeping us posted, neighbour! May God fill your house with His Presence & Love!

Thanks for coming by!! :) haha I also gave my neighbours something before the reno and intend to give after also. Not easy putting up with the noise and dust... :)

hahah then your house might end up like the Nippon ad with the christmas tree in a wreck wor... But I'm sure your doggie is well-trained??

Am so excited about your house! Am also glad your reno went on smoothly! Thanks for keeping us posted, neighbour! May God fill your house with His Presence & Love!

mmm does that mean you will get a present from Shearerkk Claus?

Yes, I think you have done a pretty amazing job for the fire place. I totall agree that it is the highlight of your place. Thumbs up and ignore what you do not like to hear or read. There are many ppl who are insensitive to people's thought.... :thumbs up:

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.... indeed... it is good to know that there R forumers who give encouraging words (yrself, pinkpetter, ilmare612, mwerkz, etc)... U all made my days.. thank you thank you

Errr... jus a curious question.. can dog be ever train not to do 'it' when they get near a tree?? *chuckle*

Thanks for coming by!! :) haha I also gave my neighbours something before the reno and intend to give after also. Not easy putting up with the noise and dust... :)

hahah then your house might end up like the Nippon ad with the christmas tree in a wreck wor... But I'm sure your doggie is well-trained??

mmm does that mean you will get a present from Shearerkk Claus?

Agree that it is not easy for the neighbours.. even tho each time I pass by them.. they very slient one..... :(

Hopefully my little Christmas gift will give them some smile.. as well as a good start to our neighbouring relationship.

jukemax is a client of my current ID... who I visited before I engage them, and she happen to stay jus 2 blocks away fr my holding up place (mum's place).... soo... she is definitely my neighbour.. hahaha....

U want to be my neighbour too?? :notti:

Edited by shearerkk

Agree that it is not easy for the neighbours.. even tho each time I pass by them.. they very slient one..... :(

Hopefully my little Christmas gift will give them some smile.. as well as a good start to our neighbouring relationship.

jukemax is a client of my current ID... who I visited before I engage them, and she happen to stay jus 2 blocks away fr my holding up place (mum's place).... soo... she is definitely my neighbour.. hahaha....

U want to be my neighbour too?? :notti:

Wah tempting sia. Got present le! hahaha

lucky jukemax!