Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pup_ewan

Retractable Indoor Laundry Hanger

Can anyone PM me contact for a reasonable retractable indoor hanger, be it the lift type or individual pulling rope type? Only managed to obtain one quote for the 4 pole lift type with chain pulley which cost $460 + $75 for bracket! The 4 poles that comes with individual ropes also cost $480 + $75 for bracket. So ex!! HELP!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

who did u get quote from ?

i found a flyer on the same subject ... u can call to find out ... Tame Promotion 6552 1732. Neber used them before so dun know !

who did u get quote from ?

i found a flyer on the same subject ... u can call to find out ... Tame Promotion 6552 1732. Neber used them before so dun know !

I've already checked out Tame Production. They are slightly cheaper than Ezzi Living (for the above quote) but they latest pulley system is even more ex..! Finally I got another reasonable quote of $350 (with brackets) 5-pole up/down rope pulley from Super Laundry. I wouldn't spend too much on laundry system as my maid will be handling the laundry. They just don't know how to take care!