Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wwy

Sofa Seat Cover

Hi!

I have been using my cellini fabric ottoman set for 6 years and want to change to a new seat covers.

I went to cellini today to check the price for the seat and cushion covers, it cost abt $900. :dunno:

I find that the price they quote was very expensive for fabric covers. :jawdrop:

For this price, I can top up a bit to buy new sofa but my sofa is still in very good condition.

Anyone know where to custom make sofa seat and cushion covers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wwy

check out Jimmy's Textile at Tanjong Katong Complex ground level (5 mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT) near Malay Village. I got my blinds and curtains from them at a reasonable price (provided you are a good negotiator).

Hi!

I have been using my cellini fabric ottoman set for 6 years and want to change to a new seat covers.

I went to cellini today to check the price for the seat and cushion covers, it cost abt $900. :dunno:

I find that the price they quote was very expensive for fabric covers. :jawdrop:

For this price, I can top up a bit to buy new sofa but my sofa is still in very good condition.

Anyone know where to custom make sofa seat and cushion covers?

I don't know you got your sofa cover yet , this is the number to call 62933180 for sofa upholstery , hope this help. ;)

I don't know you got your sofa cover yet , this is the number to call 62933180 for sofa upholstery , hope this help. ;)

Thank!! Do you know roughly how much they charge?

I got APEX5 to re-do the covering on my dining bench/chairs & do a new foam insert for the L- portion of my sofa. They do housecalls, so very convenient. They have website, so you can have a look at the materials they supply.

I think v difficult to say 'how much', because it depends on your measurements. Downside is, they have limited materials to choose from.

I went to J&S at Plaza Singapura to do 3 pieces of sofa back cushion covers. Cost me almost $700, but I have been using them for several years for both sofa covers & curtains. Gorgeous materials. By now, the cost of just covers made for my sofa far exceeds the original cost of the sofa, but I think it is worth it if the sofa is a good one & fits the house.

Thank!! Do you know roughly how much they charge?

Err...... that I not too sure but what I know is depend on the material you choose and also the size of your sofa may vary too. :yamseng: