Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tamarind

Good Contractor For Kitchen Cabinets

Hi all,

I am replacing my old kitchen cabinets. Only going to make about 4m of base cabinet with solid surface top.

Can anyone recommend a contractor who is reliable and provides good service ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

While going thru the process of comparing quotation. I run into this RADAC registered reno firm call ACE-MEN RENOVATION @ along upper serangoon rd that stretch.

I got a quotation for kitchen @$1899 for 20ft kitchen cabinet with solid surface and handle for kitchen cabinet.

Workmanship wise i dunno liao coz i didn't choose them for my reno work.

Maybe u could ask them yourself.

Ace-men renovation: 6396-5155

IF you are interested, u can direct liase with the carpenter factory....it's much more cheaper and save yourself money esp economy is bad now. If you go though contractors, they also will charge you and they also need to earn as well.....however if u want to direct deal with carpentry, i have few lists for you to go through it...compare it and you make the final decision for yourself...

p/s: ACE-MEN RENOVATION & TRADING is running by Indian ppl and normally they deal with indian customers while they are contractor based no come up with any designs..hard to attract ppl without design.....in this forum i am so surprise to found out....

IF you are interested, u can direct liase with the carpenter factory....it's much more cheaper and save yourself money esp economy is bad now. If you go though contractors, they also will charge you and they also need to earn as well.....however if u want to direct deal with carpentry, i have few lists for you to go through it...compare it and you make the final decision for yourself...

p/s: ACE-MEN RENOVATION & TRADING is running by Indian ppl and normally they deal with indian customers while they are contractor based no come up with any designs..hard to attract ppl without design.....in this forum i am so surprise to found out....

Hi BoonPin,

I need to find carpenter for our place, would you mind to share your carpenter list? :notti:

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

Hi Trees

Can email me your carpenter contact to ahhao2003@yahoo.com.sg?

I need to do a small kitchen and also a wall hung console...do they also handle eletrical work as i need to extend power n signal pts in the console?

Thks

Is this company / factory near Ubi area? Tai Seng to be exact?

Can PM me if you are looking for a carpenter with good carpentry skills.

Can view showroom have a look at the workmanship first.

This company also does electrial works. So maybe they can meet your demands.

Edited by cruz

Hi Trees

Can email me your carpenter contact to ahhao2003@yahoo.com.sg?

I need to do a small kitchen and also a wall hung console...do they also handle eletrical work as i need to extend power n signal pts in the console?

Thks

Hi,

My bro is havin house renovation now. Sure you can extend power n signal pts in the console, but it will be more costly as u need to conceal the wiring, but the contractor is supposed to tap nearby power point and do a simple extension. I can recommend mine to you, have just posted some pics to ur yahoo mail from ailing_tn@yahoo.com

from what i know, HDB cannot do concealed wirings if it is not "original".

Any modifications, extention... should have exposed conduit.

But i know many who still go ahead and do it without 2 hoots.

I would too if it was me... looks neat and sleek.

Above applies to HDB only.

Does they also do TV console or wardrobe beside kitchen cabinet?

hi can PM me the details of contacts at poshluv@hotmail.com

thanks! been searching for ways to save cost. hopefully if can go direct, den will save more $$

thanks in advance :dancingqueen:

Is this company / factory near Ubi area? Tai Seng to be exact?

Can PM me if you are looking for a carpenter with good carpentry skills.

Can view showroom have a look at the workmanship first.

This company also does electrial works. So maybe they can meet your demands.

Hi Cruz,

I'm looking for a carpenter and electrician. Can u pls share your contacts?

thanks

Hi, can you email the carpenter contact to me at mar9aret@gmail.com. thanks

Hi, can you email the carpenter contact to me at mar9aret@gmail.com. thanks

Hi,

Could you also email the carpenter contact to me at cheekeong.soh@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi

I am thinking of renovating my whole kitchen so would appreciate if you can send me the contact of the lady designer to :

BEVERLEIGHANN@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks