Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tamarind

Good Contractor For Kitchen Cabinets

I also have a good carpentry to intro. My hse carpentry were done up very nice and good workmanship. Somemore got after sale service.

She was a very nice young lady who helped me to design and give advise (that y I didn't need to engage any ID(save cost)). Moreover will add things in for FOC as she just want the design to look even nicer.

Now engaged her to do my condo.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lobangking.. you just joined today and start leaving msgs like this (which look almost the same) all over the forum without really reading some of the posts... a bit fishy right?

How would we know that guy in the picture is not you? for someone who copy and pastes his posts around like that... I say you are the fishy one.

and you seem to be digging up posts to post on also.

**edit** LBK gave an explanation here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=379442

My apologies to anyone if I sounded mean. :P But I always have this worry that newbies who read the forum might not know better and will fall for fake owners like I did when I was new in the forum. :)

Edited by pinkpetter

I also have a good carpentry to intro. My hse carpentry were done up very nice and good workmanship. Somemore got after sale service.

She was a very nice young lady who helped me to design and give advise (that y I didn't need to engage any ID(save cost)). Moreover will add things in for FOC as she just want the design to look even nicer.

Hi, can you share yur carpenter contact with me . Send to sttay_9@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi, can pm me the contact please as I am renovating my kitchen cabinet. Thanks!

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

Hi, can pm me the contact please as I am renovating my kitchen cabinet. Thanks!

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

Can pm me your contractor details? My email is dreamzkjy@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks alot!!

Can pm me your contractor details? My email is dreamzkjy@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks alot!!

Can pm me your contractor details? My email is czq82@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Hello

I am looking for a contractor/carpenter to help me with build kitchen cabinet.

Thank you! Can u pls email me at eebienbebe@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Hi,

I will be renovating my flat soon.

Appreciate if you can send me the contact of the lady designer for our place to s418hedp@yahoo.com.sg.

Thans

Hi, Can you please provide me the contact of the factory carpenter that you worked with.

You can email me at fio_spirit@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks. :D

Hi

Can i have the contact as well. email: cheryltsg@gmail.com

Cheers

Hi

Can i have the contact as well. email: cheryltsg@gmail.com

Cheers

Hi BossUard, had mail u the contact.