Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tamarind

Good Contractor For Kitchen Cabinets

Hi will be doing renovation for my 4 room A HDB as well.

kitchen cabinet I also want to do. Thus come in and bumpx this thread.

any gd contractor pls PM me thx ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

Hi

can i had the contact for the direct factory carpenter. Please email me at jialing_84@hotmail.com.

thanks

IF you are interested, u can direct liase with the carpenter factory....it's much more cheaper and save yourself money esp economy is bad now. If you go though contractors, they also will charge you and they also need to earn as well.....however if u want to direct deal with carpentry, i have few lists for you to go through it...compare it and you make the final decision for yourself...

p/s: ACE-MEN RENOVATION & TRADING is running by Indian ppl and normally they deal with indian customers while they are contractor based no come up with any designs..hard to attract ppl without design.....in this forum i am so surprise to found out....

Hi Boon Pin85,

Im interested. Can Pm me your list if dun mind?

cos i have a budget and trying to source for sub - con if main con is too exp

Thank you very much

IF you are interested, u can direct liase with the carpenter factory....it's much more cheaper and save yourself money esp economy is bad now. If you go though contractors, they also will charge you and they also need to earn as well.....however if u want to direct deal with carpentry, i have few lists for you to go through it...compare it and you make the final decision for yourself...

p/s: ACE-MEN RENOVATION & TRADING is running by Indian ppl and normally they deal with indian customers while they are contractor based no come up with any designs..hard to attract ppl without design.....in this forum i am so surprise to found out....

Hi Boon Pin, could you email me your list as i will be renovating my house in sep. my email add is jennchoi@gmail.com

Hi trees and jaskel,

pls forward me the contacts of your contractor. Can also share what you do and the quotations?

many thanks

QUOTE (trees @ Nov 30 2008, 12:50 AM)

my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ...

Hi

can I have the contact details for the direct factory carpenter. Please email me at akumar371@gmail.com.

thanks

anil

QUOTE (trees @ Nov 30 2008, 12:50 AM)

my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ...

Hi

can I have the contact details for the direct factory carpenter. Please email me at akumar371@gmail.com.

thanks

anil

May I know how much are they charging per ft? Thanks

:thumbs up: my kitchen cabinet was done up by a direct factory carpenter..he has a nice lady designer who used to work with ID firm, so you can have direct prices and yet have designer advise... i had recommended them to some of my freinds and they oso say gd.. can try ... :P

Hi

can I have the contact details for the direct factory carpenter. Please email me at leehbdesmond@yahoo.com

Thanks.

ahwynne

Hi there,

could i pls have the contact of the direct factory carpenter (the Lady who worked at the ID firm).. thanks a ton !! u could mail me at tanayabardhan@gmail.com or just PM me...

Hi trees and jaskel,

can email the contact details of the carpenter to me at jeanslc09@yahoo.com? Thank you very much

Hi blublu09,

Had emailed u the contact.

Hi Tree

Do you mind to send the contact for the factory direct contractor to pugimel@gmail.com thx in advance.

Hi trees,

could you PM me the phone number of your carpenter?

Thanks,

Aries

Hi trees and jaskel,

Can I also have the contact details of your carpenters? Please drop an email to suren.pillai@gmail.com.

THanks