Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

hehe thanks rdnest & jupiter,

Now very headache leh..really very stressful to do a overly colorful home...should have juz stick with eizer to match colors...

i've been looking thru 8 books of laminates till i can remember all brands liao..hahaa...

Now, even paint colors also got to think..after all this, i think im so gona hate colors.haha

Btw, does any one know if theres people who draw on walls? isit call mundane art or something?

Or any customised decals places?

draw murals....Newynew does it...but now she 闭馆 for the 3D drawings of her house...i've seen her works...not bad lei...

for customised wall decals, think can go to http://www.decorettestore.com/ not too expensive...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
draw murals....Newynew does it...but now she 闭馆 for the 3D drawings of her house...i've seen her works...not bad lei...

for customised wall decals, think can go to http://www.decorettestore.com/ not too expensive...

wow..tts cool..maybe i buz newynew..since i not in a hurry to do too..

i'll go the decal place see:)

i always like drawings on the walls..especially so after reading this mth home & decor. Anyone saw it? its super interesting!

wow..tts cool..maybe i buz newynew..since i not in a hurry to do too..

i'll go the decal place see:)

i always like drawings on the walls..especially so after reading this mth home & decor. Anyone saw it? its super interesting!

this one can be decided after your colours finalised, so you will know what you want....

i'm also looking at decals right now, very interesting....always get the feeling that with decals up, the house is more complete...

this one can be decided after your colours finalised, so you will know what you want....

i'm also looking at decals right now, very interesting....always get the feeling that with decals up, the house is more complete...

Yup i think so too! i wana do a big lollipop decal and put in the house,.,hahaa

WAHHH you changed it to lollipop?? That's fantastic! Very ncie!!!

the big lollipop decal can be the sort with the bow on the stick? hehe and white in colour against your pink wall? I think I'm in love with your house before it's done. hehehhe

WAHHH you changed it to lollipop?? That's fantastic! Very ncie!!!

the big lollipop decal can be the sort with the bow on the stick? hehe and white in colour against your pink wall? I think I'm in love with your house before it's done. hehehhe

hi pinkpetter,

thanks, yesyes thats the type of lollipop im thinking of... but its prob against a white wall (behind bubble chair)

the lollipop theme is very challenging to me.. we arnt good at colors somemore..its a either very nice or very ugly tingy..i had nightmares over e laminates..hhaha.so does my contractor edmund. Today he was just teasing me to his carpenter that he first time see customer bring 6 books of laminates home to choose herself..haha.. now i really can memorise almost all brands of laminates and their type of laminates....

mmm ok... with your house so colourful you have a wide range of colours to choose from! YOu can have yellow, purple or lollipop! hehe Or you can even have a mix of all three.. like lollipop circles, yellow bow and purple stick! hehe nice nice!!

6 books of laminates??? one book and my family was arguing and arguing... I cannot imagine bringing home six. I will shut myself in the room and refuse to talk to them. LOLLLLL Peifu you!

haha..pinkpetter, tts exactly wad i did....hahaha..yes..its been insane..but no choice leh.. the shade, finishing etc of the laminate also matters alot , especially i have to match with the other colors...

Today is painting day!! we are....30% done?hahaha...basically my dad did majority of the work..he painted all the ceiling himself..clap clap...

we also did our best to help..by...

DSC03228.jpg

DSC03236.jpg

...we really got work k....

DSC03252.jpg

hhahaa...its fun:) tiring but fun day

haha the bear so cute... then you all draw la.. no need to use decal!!! you used brushes ah... roller easier? Must be super tired sia...

haha the bear so cute... then you all draw la.. no need to use decal!!! you used brushes ah... roller easier? Must be super tired sia...

hahaa..may consider to draw e bear on a wall.

we use brush only on the joining lines...to avoid painting on the ceiling

Edited by waxus

heheh SO cute!!! you guys are quite artistic also ma.. :) mmm no wonder see you all holding brushes... finish painting alr?

not easy painting yourselves....also just did mine with the help of my dad too....one good thing though can pick as many colours as you like...is this lollipop from ici?

not easy painting yourselves....also just did mine with the help of my dad too....one good thing though can pick as many colours as you like...is this lollipop from ici?

Hihi,

yah, its tiring, but quite fun. We do half only.next wkend go again. This color, is my current house current room left over paint (kept for yrs)...haha..my dad just want to use it as a 'base coat'. For that wall, we will paint the "lollipop" red from dulux nxt wk:)