Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

GOSH! SERIOUS???? tts me... i was going to junxian house to visit milkie..ahahahaha..then i realise i went to the wrong level ...i got very bad vision so it took me quite long to realise it wasnt junxian! faint!

wahaha so tats u... your baby is really cute and so is your kitchen... luv the colours... which floor do u stay?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahaha so tats u... your baby is really cute and so is your kitchen... luv the colours... which floor do u stay?

keke.level 5...my collegue stays in ur level leh...such a small world

keke.level 5...my collegue stays in ur level leh...such a small world

really? is he / she staying next to me? or on the opp side? your place's open hse over already? would luv to visit your hse with my dogs :P

really? is he / she staying next to me? or on the opp side? your place's open hse over already? would luv to visit your hse with my dogs :P

No prob!! I'll pm u my number:)

My friend is @ the opp side de:)

My Pinky town

IMG_7394.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

CIMG1418.jpg

CIMG1390.jpg

wah risis! ur pink swee! ur hubby can tahan ah, if my hubby will die of overdose liao. he buay tahan so much pink....so i nv ever will have chance to do pink kitchen sob sob

your place cheerful theme renovated less than 30k really worth it!not expensive at all!

:good:

Yo rondy! Long time no see!!!!time pass fast hor

Yup..the reno fees actually is a good price:)

heehee...my hubby is very ok with colors ...or pink...so i didnt have a prob with the pink kitchen

Decals fun

I've been toying with decals since moving in... love the effects of decals in the house!

DSC03889.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

Decals fun

I've been toying with decals since moving in... love the effects of decals in the house!

DSC03889.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

wow, hearts your cozy corner... luv is in the air... i luv decals too, fixed a couple in my hm :D

wow, hearts your cozy corner... luv is in the air... i luv decals too, fixed a couple in my hm :D

Not only pink and colourful but beauty also. I love it :good:

Risis, thanks to you I met Edmund yesterday. Really a nice and sincere guy like what you say. We discuss on my list and he will be giving me a quote coming Wed. Am now leaning towards him after talking with him and hubby has same feeling. Hopefully he can give me a good quote to win me over :P

Told him I saw his reno pics on ur kitchen and he was smiling and blushing. Cute!

Our mbr toilet light

PD door is up

CIMG0626.jpg

Risis, want to check how's your review for the PD door. cos Edmund mention some of his customer complain it's very hard to use and not good. wonder how is it cos was planning to use as toilet door too....Appreciate your feedback

Edited by samgalz

Heya!~ Know who i am? hehe...

My reno is completed liao, but only uploaded some of the pics cos too busy... We used some vibrant colours for the kitchen and living room also, but not as daring as you. haha...

Remember the lunch this sunday hor, will send you more details through facebook. :)

Risis, thanks to you I met Edmund yesterday. Really a nice and sincere guy like what you say. We discuss on my list and he will be giving me a quote coming Wed. Am now leaning towards him after talking with him and hubby has same feeling. Hopefully he can give me a good quote to win me over :P

Told him I saw his reno pics on ur kitchen and he was smiling and blushing. Cute!

Hehe, thanks..he is really very good. I'll still go for him for the next reno!(if ever got chance to change house)

Risis, want to check how's your review for the PD door. cos Edmund mention some of his customer complain it's very hard to use and not good. wonder how is it cos was planning to use as toilet door too....Appreciate your feedback

DONT USE PD DOOR..edmund told me the same thing..But due to my stupidness..i insisted in using..and got it myself...N i regreted like mad..spoil super often (fixed 2 times in 6 mths)...n basically everyone duno how to use it when they come to our house....so they spoil it