Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xmen2

Polycarbonate Roof

Hi, i just moved to my re-sale condo, it is a ground floor unit with a small patio. There is an existing wood structure (trellis) in the patio, and i want to install a polycarbonate roof, approximately L3.6m x W1.5m x 10mm (thickness). I have been asking quotations from some roof contractors, the quotations range from S$700 to S$1000.

So anyone know whether the quotation is reasonable, personally i find the quotations are a bit too expensive, can anybody give any advice, or if you know any roof contractor that can do the job with reasonable price, please let me know.

Btw, i have done some homework, the material cost is around S$150, so add in the labour and some profit margin to the contractor, my budget is around S$450 - S$500.

Thank you :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure abt the quote, but i heard from my neighbour, they found the rain n also the heating/contraction noise too disturbing. Maybe something u need to find out.

Hi,

i just moved to my re-sale condo, it is a ground floor unit with a small patio. There is an existing wood structure (trellis) in the patio, and i want to install a polycarbonate roof, approximately L3.6m x W1.5m x 10mm (thickness). I have been asking quotations from some roof contractors, the quotations range from S$700 to S$1000.

So anyone know whether the quotation is reasonable, personally i find the quotations are a bit too expensive, can anybody give any advice, or if you know any roof contractor that can do the job with reasonable price, please let me know.

Btw, i have done some homework, the material cost is around S$150, so add in the labour and some profit margin to the contractor, my budget is around S$450 - S$500.

Hi, i just moved to my re-sale condo, it is a ground floor unit with a small patio. There is an existing wood structure (trellis) in the patio, and i want to install a polycarbonate roof, approximately L3.6m x W1.5m x 10mm (thickness). I have been asking quotations from some roof contractors, the quotations range from S$700 to S$1000.

I think your quote is for the hollow type which traps dirt over time. You should go for the solid one which is about $350 for material cost