Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
longbow

Never Patronised Living Instinct

Guest melancholic
i think this idiot Longbow is a fake. He only register for this forum and post a complain 1 time and he vanished.

Let's not take his complaints seriously about this company.

though i never buy anything from this shop, i can see that Longbow is a fake.

if the shop's MD can come to this forum and release his hp number for longbow to make contact, i think this shop has integrity and transparency. Salute to the MD!!

I second that.

In this case, not sure if Longbow is in breach of the computer misuse act especially when it seems to be a malicious attack on a company, using the computer and the Internet as the medium, and of cos I dont know if Renotalk can be held party to it as the host of the forum. So best if RT can remove this thread.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i think this idiot Longbow is a fake. He only register for this forum and post a complain 1 time and he vanished.

Let's not take his complaints seriously about this company.

though i never buy anything from this shop, i can see that Longbow is a fake.

if the shop's MD can come to this forum and release his hp number for longbow to make contact, i think this shop has integrity and transparency. Salute to the MD!!

I agree totally... or that person post in a fit of anger and forgot abt it...

Edited by mnG

I agree totally... or that person post in a fit of anger and forgot abt it...

It's good to have such thread to remind us that there are fake consumer. Beside bad mouthing, there are some even praises too much with made believe encounters. I got tricked by one claiming fantastic service, good experience blah blah. And when I hired her recommendation. My total regrets!

Saw a few threads on RED APPLE's bad services but didn't see their director come to their defence. HMMM...

Hi Longbow,

I'm Ben Low, the director of Living Insintct.

I'm surprised to hear this from you. I would like to get down to the root of the problem, because the fact that you have written publicly here "not to patronise Living Instinct". This is very serious and has strong implication to all my potential customers and there would also be loss and damages to my business for any misrepresetation.

However, I'm pleased, on the hand, that you mentioned "No doubt their sofas are nice and I like it a lot, however, due to their approached towards customer, I'll better look else where"

I believed this could be an misundertsanding somehow. Could you please contact me at office@livinginstinct.com? or call me at 9798 6655. Please tell me the name of the "manager" that gave you the empty promises & your purchase invoice number.

Looking forward to your reply...

Why I am surprised that the director of Living Instinct actually does take feedback seriously!

I, for one, have a 'misunderstanding' with them and have attempted numerous times, either via telephone or email to get in touch with Ben. And each time, their employee will say that Ben is out of town. Company and even personal emails were not replied to. So, I actually do emphatise with Longbow and believe he is actually genuine.

Why I am surprised that the director of Living Instinct actually does take feedback seriously!

I, for one, have a 'misunderstanding' with them and have attempted numerous times, either via telephone or email to get in touch with Ben. And each time, their employee will say that Ben is out of town. Company and even personal emails were not replied to. So, I actually do emphatise with Longbow and believe he is actually genuine.

This is my first time furnishing a new home in Singapore, and i wished i had done more homework before going out to make purchases. I ordered a dining set, coffee table and 2-seater ottoman from Living Instinct back in January, with the delivery date set for mid-March. The sales person, Winson Ho, guaranteed us there will be no problem having the items delivered on that date (even though we emphasized that we needed those items in time for our wedding!). To cut the long story, none of our items were delivered on time. The week before our delivery date, we started contacting Winson to confirm the delivery. Right up to the day before, Winson guaranteed us the items will be delivered. However, on the stated date, I waited all day but no delivery. Not only did they not call me to inform me of what happened, Winson also didn't reply to our calls / smses until late at night. We then went through a very stressful few days of him promising delivery "tomorrow", and having last minute cancellations. Finally, I told Winson I wanted to cancel our order, and he yelled at me saying he had "better things to do"!

After much argument, Winson finally told me to go speak to his "manager" Theresa. Through Theresa, I was able to confirm an exact delivery date. However, on that date, they only managed to deliver the dining set and coffee table, and both items were WRONG!! The delivery guys wanted to "loan" us the wrong items and "redeliver" the correct items another day, but i refused. We spent a long time arguing in my corridor because I refused to allow them to bring any of the wrong items into my house. Throughout this whole time, Theresa refused to answer my calls. In the end, the delivery guy called Theresa and only then she picked up. She again, tried to persuade me to just accept the wrong items on loan, but I insisted that since delivery is already late, and she doesn't have my items, I want a refund. Immediately she said that they have the items, and got her guys to go pick up the right dining set.

A whole week passed with no news from Living Instinct. I then SMS-ed Theresa to cancel the rest of my orders (coffee table + ottoman). She then called me to say she will deliver the coffee table right away and hung up before I could insist on cancelling! The quality of the coffee table was visibly bad - there were "bubbles" on the surface which made me suspect they simply re-veneered the previous coffee table they tried to make me accept which was the wrong color. When I complained about this, the delivery guy simply said I will have to take this up with Theresa, and then asked me for more money!

It has been a month since my stated delivery date, and 3 months since my original order, and still no word from Living Instinct on my ottoman. I have given up trying to call their shop because nobody ever answers, and Theresa has also stopped replying our sms-es. At this point, I don't know what to do anymore because engaging with them over the past month has been very unpleasant and stressful, plus I have to move on with the rest of my wedding plans! Maybe it's just my own dumb luck, or maybe the industry is generally like this, but if anybody else is considering purchasing furniture from Living Instinct, my personal recommendation is to please think twice before you pay!!