Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denisezuriel

Good Fridge To Recommend?

Hi all,

My dad and mom just renovated their kitchen and we can finally buy a good-size fridge (the old cupboards were built-in so we had to settle for those small fridges, argh).

Anyway, any recommendations? Budget wise, we are flexible. We would prefer a Japanese brand. No Samsung for us (bad after-service experience)...

Something simple, no need for fancy stuff like cooler compartment. Energy-saving is a must.

Appreciate your advise!! Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

My dad and mom just renovated their kitchen and we can finally buy a good-size fridge (the old cupboards were built-in so we had to settle for those small fridges, argh).

Anyway, any recommendations? Budget wise, we are flexible. We would prefer a Japanese brand. No Samsung for us (bad after-service experience)...

Something simple, no need for fancy stuff like cooler compartment. Energy-saving is a must.

Appreciate your advise!! Thanks!

Fisher and Paykal - my lasted for 10 yrs...

Fisher and Paykal - my lasted for 10 yrs...

yeah.. i second that idea... i am also hoping to get a F&P fridge... they are simply in design, yet cool and sexy finish.... for the white, stainless steel or the iridium finish....

and lastly....4 ticks for energy saving....

Better to get a good fridge (Made in Japan) and last 5 years or more rather than getting one cheap fridge and spoil after 1 year. Can try Mitushibishi Folio, Hitachi Nano Titanium or Panasonic Inverter series. I just bought my Hitachi Nano Titanium series from Best Denki at $1899. Got a good deal and managed to get an additional $100 off the Offer price ($1999) plus an upgrade of the free gift to a better one. Additional 4 years of full warranty is only 8% of the purchase price..

Edited by tower

New model from Panasonic, I think the 1st inventor fridge. The salesman say until very good, also one of our shortlisted model. :)