Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahwee

Wei & April's Little Home

Stumbled upon renotalk.com not long ago while sourcing for ideas in the net, for my new resale unit. This forum's been great with so many informative articles and so many members sharing ideas.

Finally its time for me to join in the fun. Collected the keys to my new resale unit yesterday. Though its not the official taking over dates yet, the previous owners (or should i say the current owners, me should be the would-be buyer) are kind enough to move out early for me to do some minor reno and move in early, as its a bit tight on the handing / taking over dates between my current house and this would-be new home of mine.

Already applied for gas, water and electricity supplies from SP.

Will be meeting FSM tomorrow for consultation before meeting up with reno contractor.

Edited by ahwee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

MBR

mbrwardrobecf9.th.jpg

mbrwardrobefullviewtw7.th.jpg

mbrviewfromwindowtotoilgf0.th.jpg

br 2 n 3

room2fp3.th.jpg

room3viewtoglasswallql2.th.jpg

room3viewtodooruw7.th.jpg

room3ip1.th.jpg

Good day all :)

KPE,

you very fast post, even before i can figure how to post multiple images...condition is ok, but still need to do reno :)

Deepwhite

Yup, punggol houses around that age....condition's relatively good....was even better when it was occupied...now that its vacant, all the minor flaws starts to show...hope dont have to spend too much on reno as prefer to spend the money on house accessories ;)

Bubble-ling

Targetting before CNY :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ahwee

spam spam

wow, the condition looks good leh. slight reno to add in your style, can liao.

Happy reno :dancingqueen:

ohh very nice oredi. no need much reno. how much COV did u pay?

Hi Ivy,

COV 12k only....i think because its a low floor unit...3rd floor only...so not much scenery to see...but come out from unit is staircase to multi storey carpark, half storey up is the rooftop garden of the mscp....just nice for my kids to run around :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by ahwee

spam chop :dancingqueen:

very nicely done and great condition

really minimal renovation required :good:

the challenging part is how to makeover the house to get the feel which i can call my own home :)

spam spam

wow, the condition looks good leh. slight reno to add in your style, can liao.

Happy reno :dancingqueen:

Hope everything goes smoothly.....having read so many of the members' blogs, i do realised that there's a lot of work on the owner's part, and not just close two eyes and leave everything to the contractor