Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahwee

Wei & April's Little Home

Yo wee & hui!

congrats on ur new home...

nice to see someone i kno here :)

seems like can move in soon already....

hi, saw your nick very familiar then made a search and saw the pics in your thread lagi familiar :P

you house pool view :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Angel, my wife like the curved console also :)

Went spotlight to buy curtains in the evening..bought 2 soft suede roman blinds and 1 roller blinds for the 3 bedrooms. All items having 20% off for today.

After that went to check on the installed lights of the house.

Foyer lights

3177197092_de46670b35.jpg

Living room lights

3177198662_eb89e40584.jpg

kids bedroom ikea lights

3176362579_d8f1c48bf2.jpg

mbr & kitchen lights

3177199488_5ebe767f41.jpg

3176365181_fc87326bb9.jpg

shower screen in the common toilet is up....reno debris are cleared, house in cleaning up progress.

3180031660_3b577646c0.jpg

3179183497_4a76bb84c3.jpg

3179183557_7919690257.jpg

3180018780_f4eec28c73.jpg

3179183611_e0ba690a34.jpg

3179183641_501e382574.jpg

3179183669_39a44e53f6.jpg

3180018898_5a97ff72a4.jpg

WAH your foyer lights very nice! And I love your window grilles!

May I ask what the seating along the living (last picture) is for?

hi pink, the window grilles are from the original owners, looks new so decided to keep it.

The long settee serves two function, for sitting and also there's 3 compartments for storage of items. 2nd function is for the glass wall to sit on. The cushions definitely got to go though :)

:jawdrop: really can move in liao lor! So nicely done!

we got the same foyer & bedrm lights leh :drunk:

actually i bought 2 of the same kind for foyer and passageway outside the bedrooms. But wife likes the pattern so shifted the passageway one into our bedroom instead.

Just check out your blog and saw that you are having similar lights....u mean your foyer and bedroom also having same lights??

Aiming this wall clock since before reno started....went down yesterday and saw they have additional $10 off so bought it. Read before that Peninsula selling cheaper but since at Marina Sq so chop chop buy... :)

3184350421_28c7baacc2_m.jpg

cute fan with remote control from Tampines courts, can turn blow any direction... :D

3185239014_970c0b0944_m.jpg

Edited by ahwee

great job. I like what you have done with the glass wall to ensure privacy without knocking it out. Your house put together very quickly without compromising expectations. Real cool.

cute fan with remote control from Tampines courts, can turn blow any direction... :D

this fan really very cute. Can share what brand and how much? How tall is it? From the pix, it looks quite small.

Aiming this wall clock since before reno started....went down yesterday and saw they have additional $10 off so bought it. Read before that Peninsula selling cheaper but since at Marina Sq so chop chop buy... :)

3184350421_28c7baacc2_m.jpg

Peninsula really selling cheaper? Mm I went to MS yesterday but didn't see the $10 off!! otherwise I would have gotten the pink one! I shall check out Peninsula. hehe thanks ya!

great job. I like what you have done with the glass wall to ensure privacy without knocking it out. Your house put together very quickly without compromising expectations. Real cool.

this fan really very cute. Can share what brand and how much? How tall is it? From the pix, it looks quite small.

Good day asianms,

the brand is cornell....the fan is about 4ft tall, 3 blades are individually controllable, $168...

Peninsula really selling cheaper? Mm I went to MS yesterday but didn't see the $10 off!! otherwise I would have gotten the pink one! I shall check out Peninsula. hehe thanks ya!

Hi, read before in one of the thread in here discussing about this type of flip clock, someone mentioned that he saw peninsula selling $145 only...think u can check it out... :)

The $10 off is written on a slip of paper pasted on that clock facing front entrance.

Got another model is rectangle in shape selling $128, but only have red colour, if not i would have gotten that one.

Saw in modecule a few shops away, there's this interesting square clock with one end cut off and affixed to the wall, made to look as though that corner has been embedded into the wall...the clocks they are selling are pricey though :(

Edited by ahwee

the brand is cornell....the fan is about 4ft tall, 3 blades are individually controllable, $168...

thanks for the info, will look out for it on my shopping trips :P

Good day :D

Moved into my new residence yesterday. Now like mad man unpacking things...still got lots of things at old house to slowly shift over....my wife told me....please dont move house anymore hor :bow:

Used Lian Tat Seng as recommended by one of the forummer in here. They reached my house yesterday morning 8.30am and within 30mins wrapped everything and loaded into lorry. Within an hour everything was settled at my new house.

I would say that they are efficient and cautious in handling the items. Total six of them. Even though i have about 20 boxes plus some other items in bags, they gladly obliged without a word of complain or trying to solicit for extra $$$. Would strongly recommend them :thumbs up: cheap and good.

Good day asianms,

Hi, read before in one of the thread in here discussing about this type of flip clock, someone mentioned that he saw peninsula selling $145 only...think u can check it out... :)

The $10 off is written on a slip of paper pasted on that clock facing front entrance.

Got another model is rectangle in shape selling $128, but only have red colour, if not i would have gotten that one.

Saw in modecule a few shops away, there's this interesting square clock with one end cut off and affixed to the wall, made to look as though that corner has been embedded into the wall...the clocks they are selling are pricey though :(

Thanks ahwee for the info!!