Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

apples i saw the jurong one. that one was done quite nicely.

aiyo .. like that ah .. so to do or not to do wallpaper? :unsure:

do u remember which block that was? maybe i can request for the same guy who put up the wallpaper?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aiyoh forget liao. it's quite sometime ago aleady. can only remember it is blk 600+

I met Uncle at 5+.......... he said he wait at police station for 1.5 hours to record a statement. He is ok now. Not in trouble, I think. Some worker problem.

Apples, in fact, I like both of you to come again. Help me inspect. hahaha....

I hope Uncle will do something about my wall paper. I really like what i have chosen but the installation very bad only.

Ivy, I think we see the same flat. Whitel wall paper, right. Got texture one. Very drama type. Mine is very very simple and subtle type.

aiyoh forget liao. it's quite sometime ago aleady. can only remember it is blk 600+

Jurong one?

Hi Ivy & Apples, can I ask Uncle to let me view too?

Jurong one?

That house has been long handed over already........ I think in march when we were still deciding whether to take Uncle or not.

I met Uncle at 5+.......... he said he wait at police station for 1.5 hours to record a statement. He is ok now. Not in trouble, I think. Some worker problem.

I hope Uncle will do something about my wall paper. I really like what i have chosen but the installation very bad only.

Ivy, I think we see the same flat. Whitel wall paper, right. Got texture one. Very drama type. Mine is very very simple and subtle type.

I wanted to do an ivory white wallpaper as feature wall in the mbr however i was very against later on it as the electrical points are all up.

i was afraid the joints between the sockets and the wall will not be nicely done. moreover during that time my confidence level in some items done was low and concluded the lesser things done the lesser room for mistakes. Hence i dropped the idea of the wallpaper all together.

yah yah that's the one. they got black kitchen cabinets and a huge shoe cabinet one right??

Jurong one?

Jamie, like what smallboy says, that unit handed over le

I see ...

smallboy, i wanted v much to go over to ur unit but tomorrow have to head down super early to muji sale @ suntec. a lot of home stuff i eye from there, especially the storage system ahem for the wardrobe room :P

waiting for ur pics to come :)

Edited by fondue_

smallboy, i wanted v much to go over to ur unit but tomorrow have to head down super early to muji sale @ suntec. a lot of home stuff i eye from there, especially the storage system ahem for the wardrobe room :P

waiting for ur pics to come :)

Is there MUJI SALE?!???

I love MUJI Ah!!!

another sale...a hole in the pocket!!!!

fondue : let me know what did you get?

not yet going. now waiting for my ah lao to wake up. zz

very tempted to snatch his car keys and go on my own :P

scared good stuff gone.

Thanks, will see if robin can remember.

Wah, I also want to go MUJI sale!!!