Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Apples, Wendy: for the wallpaper, it was because I say I can get the contact frm u guys as u all called Robin. That was when he urged me not to call him, but call another guy whom he feels is much better.

Wendy/smallboy: Your place looks really cosy and nice...i missed the open house as I was meeting Jason at my place. but this is very nice I must say. And Hubby was asking why never post the WIW again...hehe..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
2009_0509mayhouse0008.jpg

Hi Smallboy/Wendy

some questions...

(1) Can check what is the measurement for the wet kitchen?

My wet kitchen is also L shape - if the depth is 63cm, I find it very hard to reach into the corner of L (tabletop)

(2) Any special arrangement for the hard to reach corner storage below? 180 degrees basket or just horizontal partition or none?

(3) Can you take pic of the slim compartment for the spices etc? Pull out trolley right? Space enuff? Where will u put knife, ladles etc?

Need some reference =) Thks!

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Wow smallboy/wendy, really love your house, simple and classy........love what you did to the kitchen.

is the feature wall in living room a wallpaper?

Fannie, this one for you! hee..hee.. post my WIW again. My wallpaper CMI, hubby and I may want it tore down. Dont want to see 'chicken pox' on our wall paper.... hiaz..... then just ask Ah Soon to plaster and paint. Simple and straight forward.

MBR, WIW:

2009_0428cupboard0007.jpg

2009_0426reno0009.jpg

2009_0426reno0005.jpg

Adrian John & SW80: thanks for your compliments! After months of planning, designing, choosing colours, so glad it came up alright. Was so afraid it will come out wrong esp the laminate sample is soooo small.

Xherion: thanks for your comments. Yes.. that feature wall is a wall paper.

XBB: let me go over and take more pictures of the inside of the kitchen drawers and cabinets for you.

Edited by Smallboy

hey wendy,

Your bed or is queen or kind size huh? I suppose ur bed head will be on the brown wall right? will the end of the bed protrude beyond the door jam alot?

when will your bed arrive?

hey wendy,

Your bed or is queen or kind size huh? I suppose ur bed head will be on the brown wall right? will the end of the bed protrude beyond the door jam alot?

when will your bed arrive?

We will be using our old bed frame......... I will be parking it nearer to the window so when I open the door, it wont knock. Hopefully... honestly I have not measured... i just assume it will work. Aiyo, tomorrow better go and agar-agar with my measurements. My bed is a queen size bed.

XBB: let me go over and take more pictures of the inside of the kitchen drawers and cabinets for you.

Thank you for all the trouble!!!

Been too busy with contractors so cant visit ur place lately ;)

We will be using our old bed frame......... I will be parking it nearer to the window so when I open the door, it wont knock. Hopefully... honestly I have not measured... i just assume it will work. Aiyo, tomorrow better go and agar-agar with my measurements. My bed is a queen size bed.

hmmm mine also queen size. The logistic people from whom I bought the bed came over my side to take measurement. I didn't do up the head board like u. When they took the measurement, my bed will actually protrude beyond the MBR entrance door jam. nothing wrong with it, just that the aisle for walking from entrance to toilet will be pretty narrow and I worry it may look weird. I'll be placing my bed nearer the WIW. in fact should be directly opposite it. (FSM advice).

So I thought with your headboard, your allowance may be even narrower.

Common toilets ( i have 2 toilets, 1 for shower and 1 for WC and sink)

Toilet 1 (WC + Sink)

2009_0509mayhouse0019.jpg

2009_0509mayhouse0020.jpg

Toilet 2: shower

2009_0509mayhouse0018.jpg

Bi-fold door:

2009_0509mayhouse0017.jpg

Hindsight: I feel the green mosic will look better with the darker (black) tiles... SIGH... hindsight is always the better 'sight', right. hahaha..... i keep in line with the green kitchen tile, flowing into the toilet (a dash of green)... but I didn't want mosic in shower/wet area. tough to clean soap stains/scum. Just my prefernce. I am a lazy housewife.

Wendy, I think it looks just as good for the green mosaics :) I loved that bling bling green :)

Thanks thanks for the pics on the WIW! so envious...I can't ave it, but i hope the corner unit of my kitchen can make up for it! Do u know how much is the contractor price for the blum corner unit?

wendy did u get ur kitchen wall tiles from sin lek or LSH? do u still hv the code?

I think both SL and LSH have the tiles. I believed I've seen them before.

thanks growler. I lazy to go down to either to choose just 1 tile so I hope wendy still have the code and I canjust tell uncle to get the same for me :P

lazy lah... alot of place to run...