Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Ivy, bling bling, you also like, right?

Fannie, my princess room so messy and her walls so dirty. I want to do another coat of painting myself before I put up her decals. Next week. That's my goal. this week, paint. Next week, decals.

hahaha... actually I downsize... my clothes not so many lei...... my friend came over and said I got very little clothes for a girl. GOOD! Phew...

Adrian John... wow.. you and your wife got alot of clothes wor!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your bling bling decal is pretty.. Where did you get it from?

Your wardrobe isn't messy lah.. You should look at mine.. keke..

Your bling bling decal is pretty.. Where did you get it from?

Your wardrobe isn't messy lah.. You should look at mine.. keke..

Booy, decal from Laines Papeterie......... Wheelock Place. 3rd floor.

It is a scrapbooking cum craft store.

They recently bought in a series of wall decals. All sold out liao. I grab the last few.

You got to see my princess one next week. Got glitter ones.... very very nice!

okie.. here are some updated pics of my dining area. Added in 2 new chairs. Ordered from S&C catalogue. I thought it was black when I saw it, when it was delivered it was greyish black. Maybe I remembered wrongly. hahaha..

We wanted 2 chairs which are different from the dining set.

2009_0529siahuat0009.jpg

Eh smallboy, i like the mirror wall! Is it just a wall with a fancy arrangement of mirrors, or is it actually some sort of concealed storage?

Do you mind if i copy your idea and ask uncle to do up my dining mirror like yours? =p

i can help to answer! behind that is a book shelf!! :) at least that was what i was told when i was there to visit and kpo. :)

i can help to answer! behind that is a book shelf!! :) at least that was what i was told when i was there to visit and kpo. :)

ahh. soudesu ne. Clever idea! =). The bookshelf is the entire stretch? or just the protruding parts? I'm guessing casement doors with the protruding parts as swinging doors. Can't be sliding right? I can't see runners and it doesn't seem logica to be sliding doorsl. =p

They recently bought in a series of wall decals. All sold out liao. I grab the last few.

how's the prices like? i'm in search of decals now!!!

ahh. soudesu ne. Clever idea! =). The bookshelf is the entire stretch? or just the protruding parts? I'm guessing casement doors with the protruding parts as swinging doors. Can't be sliding right? I can't see runners and it doesn't seem logica to be sliding doorsl. =p

Aubrey, you are right. It is actually a 12 ft bookshelf, and guess what? It is all fill up with books, scrapbooking stuff and toys.... Storage not enough. We didn't use sliding doors bec it will take up more space for the running tracks. Save cost as well.

Stormcontrol, no problem, please use the same idea. No copyrights. Do note that you need to tell uncle that it is for books and he will make a thicker shelf for you. Normally bookshelf depth is not as deep as ours. My wife needs a special depth of at least 13-14 inches for her scrapbook albums so she ask for that dimensions. And the shelf are thicker pieces of wood cos we told him we got LOTS of books and heavy stuff. Not the usual light weight books.

Edited by Smallboy

I know that store! A lot of pretty scrapbooking stuff.. I'm looking forward to see your princess's one.. :)

smallboy, tell me about it. pending my book case and all my books are still in boxes. i love books. lucky u've got space to play with. for me, if i dont have enough i may just get a low height bookcase from ikea or something to place in the living room to act as divider for my mom's praying area and the sofa area.

nice! i am getting decals for my glass door at the kitchen entrance. i will be designing it and printing and installing by myself! fun!!!

Kitchen Glass Panels (Decals)....... I bought these online from Lush Affairs.com. Very nice stuff they carry.

This one called "Floating Specks"........

2009_0622jun0023.jpg

Close up of the decal:

2009_0622jun0024.jpg

This green really match my 'green tiled wall. And add a cheery bright colour to my otherwise WHITE cabinets.

Up for sale: Who is interested to take over this set?

I bought this but dont think I need it now. A nice flourish/swirl print. Great for a corner of a room.

2009_0603malacca0038.jpg

2009_0603malacca0039.jpg

Please PM me if you want this.

Edited by Smallboy

nice! i am getting decals for my glass door at the kitchen entrance. i will be designing it and printing and installing by myself! fun!!!

how do you DIY?

My Princess room with Glittery butterflies decals.. (bling bling)....

2009_0622jun0018.jpg

2009_0622jun0016.jpg

2009_0622jun0017.jpg

ohhh i like blink blink stuffs! the butterflies so pretty!! but mine are boys... if I blink their room the dad will kill me...

wahh aubrey! do show us how u do it.