Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jimuzu

Need Some Help From All Of You

WAH wide good le! *excuse me for being a kaypoh* hehe

Untitled.jpg

liddat?

haha, u planned exactly what I wanted it to be leh. U very pro leh!!!

hahah

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey guys and gals, what do u think of this sofa?? How much do u think it is worth ? It is half leather and half PVC. I like it very much leh!

sofa

Edited by jimuzu

haha, u planned exactly what I wanted it to be leh. U very pro leh!!!

hahah

hahaha is it? I still wanted to plan the whole house le. I like this sort of thing. I think your dining so wide... if you have the budget then you can make storage along the whole stretch (3200mm) against the toilets and use interesting laminates to cover. :)

hahaha is it? I still wanted to plan the whole house le. I like this sort of thing. I think your dining so wide... if you have the budget then you can make storage along the whole stretch (3200mm) against the toilets and use interesting laminates to cover. :)

hahha, if can help me leh!! I don't mind I might even take ur ideas. But don't charge me!haha

Anyway, the shoe cabinet that u planned is already in place by previous owner. As for the dinning table, i plan to put it vertically instead of what u drew, as to save space.

Today really tired, went to so many ID, spent almost whole day at singapore expo. Still have to wait for their quotation and design

hahha, if can help me leh!! I don't mind I might even take ur ideas. But don't charge me!haha

Anyway, the shoe cabinet that u planned is already in place by previous owner. As for the dinning table, i plan to put it vertically instead of what u drew, as to save space.

Today really tired, went to so many ID, spent almost whole day at singapore expo. Still have to wait for their quotation and design

OHH resale wor. Where are the current items? hehe Set up a T-blog to show us the stuff!! If the current items are usable just change the doors of the carpentry to suit the theme you want... (saves money) :)

Untitled2.jpg

The kitchen is half done. I realised that I cannot plan for the kitchen cos I don't know what are your washing and drying (clothes) needs like. It depends on whether you need a large drying space...

As for the MBR I stretched out the wardrobes to be in line with the storage I planned outside.. so that you can have more hanging space in the MBR...

I can't draw for the other rooms cos I don't know how many people are living in your house.. but I'm sure you can visualise.

But what I planned so far.. will probably cost quite a bit of $$ after adding in the kitchen cabinets and stuff.

AIYOH your layout is VERY good!!

*paiseh* I'm such a kaypoh

hehe it's always good to compare quotations so good to do some legwork. :)

Edited by pinkpetter

wow, pinkpetter, U r great leh!

can open consultancy shop liao :)

*die* I think I'm a renovation addict. hahaha now my reno finishing I go and kaypoh other people's. :P

Anyone can comment on this sofa?? half leather half pvc? thousand plus worth it alot?My sofa

Your sofa very nice.. but you must decided your house theme color to fit this white sofa.

you might want to consider shifting the door of your MBR

it's not very good to have door facing door :unsure:

as for the sofa, as long as you don't have elderly folks visiting often shouldn't be a problem

if not they sit down cannot stand up liao :notti:

another thing you might want to consider is the needs of individual occupants

if you have young children you might want to leave a space for 'activities'

remember how we used to run around when we were young? :lol:

Hi Hi, sorry for not informing you guys. In fact, there are some changes to my resale flat made by the previous owners. Thanks for informing me about the door facing door things, it has been rectified by the previous owner. Wah alan26, u so pro leh!! drawing very very nice leh!!!!!! I have attached the latest of the layout of my flat with some amendments using microsoft word, u guys can have a better view of my house setting.

anyway, today i went to malaysia to look for furniture. Wah lau, singapore furniture shops have been overcharging ( becoz of the cost of operating biz in singapore) us la, the discount can be as great as three times the price, somemore with the same material leh!!! Really fruitful today la, went to check the ranges and prices of the furniture. Anyone interested, we can buy together and share the freight charges, it can even be cheaper la.

If we want to get things cheaper, we must increase the power of the buyer!!! One of it is to buy in bulks( combine purchase, get better bargain), the other is to be informative( knows where is the best place to shop), the last one is the availability of substitute ( the seller is not only one,and this is a perfect market and the prices are determined by demands and supply) and should not overcharge us.

Later i will post some pics, u guys guess what is the price,hahahah!!!!

layoutrf5.jpg

Edited by jimuzu