Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahaha oven not here yet mah so i presume you guys will know mah :~

Self-cleaning ovens rite, apparently the inside part/baking area are surrounded by some 'absorbers' (don't know what it is called) which will absorb the oil or grease. So u don't need to clean. Just need to change the 'absorber'. This was what I was told when I bought my oven. Just like hood use carbon filter. Hope my info is correct. Hoho. :P

Edited by Mickey M

Self-cleaning ovens rite, apparently the inside part/baking area are surrounded by some 'absorbers' (don't know what it is called) which will absorb the oil or grease. So u don't need to clean. Just need to change the 'absorber'. This was what I was told when I bought my oven.

Oh is it ? wah bro you steady leh still ask till so detail ah ? i din even bother looking at the functions just get a mid range and looks nice de Wahahahaha :rofl:

Yes no choice i mus hand over my flat to the new owner too ma... am lucky lo :) so 2nd appmt will be shifting in liao lo :)

Yes its good and my hubby always say the things at jurong is veri cheap de lo ;)

No wonder lar. Ur previous owners very nice and understanding. :) Hahaha, tink the stuff should be around the same price all over sg bah. Btw, there's a electrical shop in Jurong West that is quite cheap. Maybe ur can come over to take a look since u've started shopping for stuff liao. Name is Kong Tai. Blk 504, street51. :)

Oh is it ? wah bro you steady leh still ask till so detail ah ? i din even bother looking at the functions just get a mid range and looks nice de Wahahahaha :rofl:

Some pple sae self cleaning is good, some sae self cleaning not good. Not good cuz the oil and grease will be stored inside, and may affect the food's taste/smell. Duno how true this is.

Just leave the oven door open after u're done with the baking to allow the smell and heat to dissipate. I use damp kitchen towels to wipe the grease away and then a clean towel after that. :)

Of cos must ask. Actually, I am a 'wen ti er tong' (question kid). Everything I like to ask. Muahaha.

No wonder lar. Ur previous owners very nice and understanding. :) Hahaha, tink the stuff should be around the same price all over sg bah. Btw, there's a electrical shop in Jurong West that is quite cheap. Maybe ur can come over to take a look since u've started shopping for stuff liao. Name is Kong Tai. Blk 504, street51. :)

Some pple sae self cleaning is good, some sae self cleaning not good. Not good cuz the oil and grease will be stored inside, and may affect the food's taste/smell. Duno how true this is.

Just leave the oven door open after u're done with the baking to allow the smell and heat to dissipate. I use damp kitchen towels to wipe the grease away and then a clean towel after that. :)

Agree agree, no matter what, still need to clean. If not, mentally I will still feel it is unclean.

Eh angel dun worry cos I seriously doubt how often would I use it lor Wahahahaha :P

Agree agree, no matter what, still need to clean. If not, mentally I will still feel it is unclean.

Yah man! Duno wat type of germs are playing house in there. :P

Eh angel dun worry cos I seriously doubt how often would I use it lor Wahahahaha :P

Haha ok. But hor, once in awhile must switch it on and let it heat for awhile, if not the parts will spoil one leh.

Thanks Angel :)

For my current 10yr old oven rite..i dun hav any self clean function..but after baking will leave the door open to air it and not much dirt or crumps or wat lay..heeee :P am thinking mayb i shld buy back this brand wo..its a Elba..like nvr see or hear pp use lay...hahhah

Yah man! Duno wat type of germs are playing house in there. :P

Haha ok. But hor, once in awhile must switch it on and let it heat for awhile, if not the parts will spoil one leh.

usually for oven rite, if you use it often, when you preheat the oven all the germs will die liao..as the hig temp will kill them :) so shld be ok bah.... :P

Thanks Angel :)

For my current 10yr old oven rite..i dun hav any self clean function..but after baking will leave the door open to air it and not much dirt or crumps or wat lay..heeee :P am thinking mayb i shld buy back this brand wo..its a Elba..like nvr see or hear pp use lay...hahhah

usually for oven rite, if you use it often, when you preheat the oven all the germs will die liao..as the hig temp will kill them :) so shld be ok bah.... :P

Well, if u like ur current oven, I think it'll be good to get a newer model of the same brand. :) If u want a change, think rinnai is the most common mid range brand bah. :)

Hahah, true true. But it's still paranoid me that will imagine all the germs dancing around and playing with my food. :P

Well, if u like ur current oven, I think it'll be good to get a newer model of the same brand. :) If u want a change, think rinnai is the most common mid range brand bah. :)

Hahah, true true. But it's still paranoid me that will imagine all the germs dancing around and playing with my food. :P

ya am still thinking whic one thou..as dun wan any headache later one if these items keep breakin down :)

Nothing much. Just sth to hang at the front door, a couple of little well wishes to paste on the wall and sth to hang on my plants. Think the oranges and cny goodies are decor enuff. :P

Hi angel!Remember u did the small cup cake at PJ gathering?

Do u need to put soda powder?

Did u use any cup mould to support the paper cup?

Thanks!

Erh, I can't rem the recipe at the moment. However, I rem I posted the recipe at Baking Clubby. U may wish to check there.

I didn't use any mould to support the paper cup, as I purchased those thicker paper cups that can stand on it's own. If u use those thin paper liners, then yes, u'll need to have the mould/muffin tray.