Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

the cookies look yum yum!!! the potted plants from ikea? can recognize the pots....think i also buy the same pots.... :P

Hehe, first attempt at cookies. Shape still not very pretty. hehehe.. I'm looking forward to PPP so that can consult BunBun on cookie making! :P

Haha! The pots are from IKEA. But the plants are not. hehehe, bought them from a shop near my ofc cuz the previous plants living in those pots dried up. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
make one box of cookie for me to da bao back home and eat hor!

too many sinful food on that day,so da bao are very welcome for me.

Thanks in advance! :P

Haha! I not in charge of cookies during PPP leh! It's BunBun! :D

then u tempt us with the cookies! :curse:

make one box for me! :curse:

wah seh.. If post here means gota make during PPP, then u will cook until siao liao! :D There's ur mango dessert, all those thai food, ur volcano cake, different flavours of muffins... hehehehehhe :P

hey ur mini blender looks cool. how much is it ah?

Cute hor? hehe, love the fresh colour and the ease in using. Normally the price is $59. I got it during sale for $51. :)

MBR and MBR Toilet

P4040107.jpgP4040108.jpg

MBR - both sides of it

Angel,

hee.. finally see ur mbr design... and yup! its exactly like ours, with that column there on the right side of ur bed.. but the walkway on the left side of the bed will be smaller than urs...

however, our door opening of the wardrobe wont be on this side, it'd be on the other side.. facing the toilet.. so thinking that little fake-walkway space is still ok... :unsure:

Angel,

hee.. finally see ur mbr design... and yup! its exactly like ours, with that column there on the right side of ur bed.. but the walkway on the left side of the bed will be smaller than urs...

however, our door opening of the wardrobe wont be on this side, it'd be on the other side.. facing the toilet.. so thinking that little fake-walkway space is still ok... :unsure:

Hehehe, we tot of levelling it up too. But abit scare that the bedframe will knock against the falsewall everytime we shift in our sleep and wake us up. Or rather, wake me up, cuz i'm a light sleeper. :P So we just leave it loh. :)

Yupz, think if u not opening the wardrobe from this side, it should be ok bah. :)

Hehehe, we tot of levelling it up too. But abit scare that the bedframe will knock against the falsewall everytime we shift in our sleep and wake us up. Or rather, wake me up, cuz i'm a light sleeper. :P So we just leave it loh. :)

Yupz, think if u not opening the wardrobe from this side, it should be ok bah. :)

oh yah.. true hor.. and false wall echo will be quite loud.. sigh, gotta wait till we get our keys den decide.. cus a certain direction facing will require our bed to stick to the window wall.. a certain direction will require our bed to b a minimum distance away from the window wall.. ma fanz! :unsure:

oh yah.. true hor.. and false wall echo will be quite loud.. sigh, gotta wait till we get our keys den decide.. cus a certain direction facing will require our bed to stick to the window wall.. a certain direction will require our bed to b a minimum distance away from the window wall.. ma fanz! :unsure:

Yah loh, that's why in the end we decided against the false wall, even though it'll be nicer with it. :(

Wao, sounds like u guys are very into feng shui. Still got minimum distance away from the window wall. :good:

Edited by Angel81

Yah loh, that's why in the end we decided against the false wall, even though it'll be nicer with it. :(

Wao, sounds like u guys are very into feng shui. Still got minimum distance away from the window wall. :good:

Angel... not me... *points to hubby*... :rolleyes:

angel....

i hv found my recipe n type them out for u....i PM u, but no reply....PM me ur email n i will sent to u the recipe ya~~~ :D