Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angel81

Angel's Heaven

Orr.. talking abt oven, last wk Mayer called me that the oven model which they were suppose to deliver to me last sat had some problem. they asked whether we like to change to similar model but a better one at a nominal price - $50. The actual difference in price is $200. I can't find the model in any of their showrooms - was at jurong pt and asked the guy to call their other branches whether they have it on display or not. Eventually, I told them to deliver first. If we like the model design, we take it. If not, they take it back. And we took it cos I think it is really a better one. We just wanted a entry-lvl oven. So we bought the Ariston FZ62 previously. Now we got the Ariston F73C. Hee.

Wah~ Ur very heng sia. Got an upgrade at such a nominal price. :thumbs up: What's the difference btw these 2 ovens?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah~ Ur very heng sia. Got an upgrade at such a nominal price. :thumbs up: What's the difference btw these 2 ovens?

Digital clock and some other additional functions when I compared the difference between the 2.

But I don't really cook stuffs with oven before, so I am not sure whether the additional functions are redundant or not.

I think only time will tell. Hee.

Digital clock and some other additional functions when I compared the difference between the 2.

But I don't really cook stuffs with oven before, so I am not sure whether the additional functions are redundant or not.

I think only time will tell. Hee.

Wah got clock nice leh. Think it should look quite cool.

Edit: I went to check out ur new oven. Looks good. The digital tingy is the timer, not a clock. :D Niceeeeee~ The specs sae that u can BBQ some more woh. So next time we can go JW disneyland for bbq :P

Edited by Angel81

Edit: I went to check out ur new oven. Looks good. The digital tingy is the timer, not a clock. :D Niceeeeee~ The specs sae that u can BBQ some more woh. So next time we can go JW disneyland for bbq :P

wahaa...got BBQ at Mickey' disneyland...???......count me in ok......???...........I can bring more leaves for angel's new dish.....Chocolate-leaves appetiser..... :dribble::dribble: ....

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

wahaa...got BBQ at Mickey' disneyland...???......count me in ok......???...........I can bring more leaves for angle's new dish.....Chocolate-leaves appetiser..... :dribble::dribble: ....

Oh, pai seh, me see digital panel means can set time also. Hee. Muahahaha.

Angel, u must learn how to combine chocolate cum leaves from CJREDDEVIL's home. If it taste fantastic, maybe you can consider selling in disneylands. Heehee.

Wow leh, your roast chicken dish will tempt my hubby 'cos he will surely like to eat!

Mickey, you got a good deal - savings of S$150 right? Actually the FZ 62 C.1 IX & FZ 73C 2IX are similar in terms of capacity and programming except that the FZ 73C one has a nicer appearance & comes with Oven accessories compared to the FZ 62C. I think the FZ 73C is the improved & newer version of the FZ 62C since both are Catalytic Self-Cleaning Ovens

wahaa...got BBQ at Mickey' disneyland...???......count me in ok......???...........I can bring more leaves for angle's new dish.....Chocolate-leaves appetiser..... :dribble::dribble: ....

Oh, pai seh, me see digital panel means can set time also. Hee. Muahahaha.

Angel, u must learn how to combine chocolate cum leaves from CJREDDEVIL's home. If it taste fantastic, maybe you can consider selling in disneylands. Heehee.

Haha, wonder wat to call this new dish. Anione got any ideas? :PMickey, think this dish should be sold at the Lion King area (cuz jungle mah). :P

Wow leh, your roast chicken dish will tempt my hubby 'cos he will surely like to eat!

Hehe, thanks thanks. It's very simple to do, can try it out for your hb! The only thing I would change is to omit all seasoning for the potatoes, cuz it's abit too salty with the seasoning and the chicken's drippings. :)

Mickey, you got a good deal - savings of S$150 right? Actually the FZ 62 C.1 IX & FZ 73C 2IX are similar in terms of capacity and programming except that the FZ 73C one has a nicer appearance & comes with Oven accessories compared to the FZ 62C. I think the FZ 73C is the improved & newer version of the FZ 62C since both are Catalytic Self-Cleaning Ovens

The Mayer guy was trying to convince me to take up the offer, saying all the gd things over the model which we bought. If we 'die die' want to have the model we bought, have to wait till early Feb. Can't wait. And yes, saved $150 for a newer model. :D

Hehe, thanks. :D Both are very easy to do. :D

The strawberry hearts is a no-baked dessert. Very easy to do and good to eat. :D These are the strawberry jellyhearts recipes that I used: Recipe 1 and Recipe 2.

Recipe for Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken is here. :D

Happy baking! :D

Hehe, thanks guys. :D Yah, new's kitchen cannot, and I'll rather not dirty her pool table. If not we can fly out from 21st flr liao. :P How about her bomb shelter? We can hide there. :D

Kopi bring chicken liao woh. Was tinking of making fruit tartlets. :P

Came across your blog at the right time!!!

Thanks for the recipe!! shall try it!! :):D

Wa Angel.. are u a professional chef??

THe food look delicious!! Hungry.. haha..

Haha, that's a very big compliment. :P Thanks Chinchye, but I'm just someone who likes to play around in the kitchen. :P

Came across your blog at the right time!!!

Thanks for the recipe!! shall try it!! :):D

Hee~ Most welcome! Which recipe u going to try? Post pics ya? There's lots of other good recipes in both webbies, can try them out too. :P

And congrates on getting ur new EM! :D Think Hougang is a very hot place for EMs. :D

Edited by Angel81

Haha, that's a very big compliment. :P Thanks Chinchye, but I'm just someone who likes to play around in the kitchen. :P

Hee~ Most welcome! Which recipe u going to try? Post pics ya? There's lots of other good recipes in both webbies, can try them out too. :P

And congrates on getting ur new EM! :D Think Hougang is a very hot place for EMs. :D

Yes am going to try all if i have the time :) can post pics but duno where to post wo..hijack yr blog ah.. :D

thanks!! Now is the time to headache about choosing the ID and deciding on where and wat to reno..lots of $$$$$... HOugang hot place? as there are plenty of EMs there ma..:P

Yes am going to try all if i have the time :) can post pics but duno where to post wo..hijack yr blog ah.. :D

thanks!! Now is the time to headache about choosing the ID and deciding on where and wat to reno..lots of $$$$$... HOugang hot place? as there are plenty of EMs there ma..:P

Haha, can consider posting at the Baking Clubby tblog. :D Or start ur own tblog to share ur reno experience with us! :D Then can post ur creations for us to :dribble:

Hmm, there seems to be lots of EM sales/purchases at Hougang. The rest of the areas seem lesser, esp my area. :P

Edited by Angel81

Haha, can consider posting at the Baking Clubby tblog. :D Or start ur own tblog to share ur reno experience with us! :D Then can post ur creations for us to :dribble:

Hmm, there seems to be lots of EM sales/purchases at Hougang. The rest of the areas seem lesser, esp my area. :P

Ya ya am thinking of tat too!! Than i can post my New Year goodies pics up :) and i simply love to bake!! :)

I was intially looking at West side too but cant find any and all are pretty old and askin for veri high COV..but i actually like the layout of your EM. :) so am lucky tat in the end get my current EM! all fated bah.. :P

Ya ya am thinking of tat too!! Than i can post my New Year goodies pics up :) and i simply love to bake!! :)

I was intially looking at West side too but cant find any and all are pretty old and askin for veri high COV..but i actually like the layout of your EM. :) so am lucky tat in the end get my current EM! all fated bah.. :P

Same here! I like baking and cooking, but it's only after getting my own place that I can do all these stuff. :D Very happy spending time in my kitchen now. :P

Wah, west and Hougang very far leh. How come u were looking here and in the end chose Hougang? Hee, that means u like the rectangle balcony EM layout instead of square balcony ones? Hehe, same same. :D