Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HanJin

Coming Soon...our Tpy Lovenest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
congrats ! how much did you pay for the 5rm at TPY ?

Valuation at 530k.. Expensive ;)

and top up 5k COV... Nvr tot tat TPY flats can be so expensive..and tinkering idea of condo with this price..or HDB Landed (Jln Mamor)..

Until we set our eyes on this current one..like it being different and with designer decor. move in cond..keke.. cant imagine forking out or big loans like 40-60k just for major overhaul...

We treat it as say 50k is part of reno we are forking out..and also we are eligible for 40k grant(near parents) and with our CPF at that time at 102k combined..

Been living central of our sunny island half my life..and u bet it..the other major factors is also that TPY centralised..20mins drive to my office..and driving by Farrer Road shiams all ERPs!Hahah

Cheers~

i see that the original layout shows that your main door is at the balcony... that's something new hmmm :rolleyes:

Keke...Thanks...and cheers~

Edited by HanJin

i think u've gotten a gd deal! $5k and they throw in all the designer deco ready for u to shift in. Prime location somemore.

your COV is very low, good deal. I paid $40k COV for my 4-room TPY place, and the reno is 10 years old!

Oops...typo...should be 15K...not 5K..Apologies!

i think u've gotten a gd deal! $5k and they throw in all the designer deco ready for u to shift in. Prime location somemore.

Oops...typo...should be 15K...not 5K..Apologies!

Hi all..Finally took my keys on 31/3~

Updates for my Home..

My customised sofa set from Lush:

Picture001.jpg

Ottoman:

Picture004-1.jpg

Black Chandelier from Air Division:

black_chandelier.jpg

Edited by HanJin

Hi Han Jin

congrats on the collection of your keys. I will be a future TPY resident too, have bot our resale flat @ Lor 8. Where is your new pl? Saw that your valuation quite high at 530K muz be near the central rite?

Hee, who's ur ID and when is your expected date of reno completion?

Hi Han Jin

congrats on the collection of your keys. I will be a future TPY resident too, have bot our resale flat @ Lor 8. Where is your new pl? Saw that your valuation quite high at 530K muz be near the central rite?

Hee, who's ur ID and when is your expected date of reno completion?

Hi hi...

Thank you!

Mine is at Lor 3 opposite Keng Cheng School and directly behind Bradell MRT/Yellow Pages...

Yeap.agree...very exp living in TPY..but wife wants to stay near in-laws..wat to do..this price actualy can go for 2room condo at east side...but smaller definitely..

My ID is Atlantis(the one who does reno jobs for Mediacorp) and can only kick start after 15th Apr due to Chin Ming... :(:(:(:(

Hi

then near my place at Lor 8 lor. Ya, we oso bot TPY cos near my inlaws. In fact, my future block juz diagonally opp theirs. For the sake of my little darling, no choice lah. However, i do like TPY very much cos very convenient. Hope to see more pics when your reno kick start.

Nice to see new TPY residents around. Good luck to your reno.

welcome to TPY. I'm at Lorong 1 :P

so exciting, finally can get started on doing up your house

Thank You!

Yea..but $ seemed to be shrinking and shrinking...lolx

Hi

then near my place at Lor 8 lor. Ya, we oso bot TPY cos near my inlaws. In fact, my future block juz diagonally opp theirs. For the sake of my little darling, no choice lah. However, i do like TPY very much cos very convenient. Hope to see more pics when your reno kick start.

Nice to see new TPY residents around. Good luck to your reno.

oic...mine is like 5mins drive away..duno good or bad so near to in-laws..pros and cons..

Hi Hanjin

u juz got married rite. When u have your own little darlings, u will be grateful that your inlaws are staying nearby. For my case, currently staying @ AMK, though not far from TPY but the prob is i work late shifts and i regret a little that i did not insist in buying a flat @ TPY 4 yrs ago.