Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

i can fully empathise with u Ivy...like I sms-ed u when my stuff were not done timely during the HO week and kept lamenting on the delays etc...I was also on the verge of crying...but i held back lor.

Don't feel sad...kitchen can wash? go wash kitchen 1st...MBR can clean? go clean it first. do whatever u can ya...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how not to be upset... i gave them super more than enough time... after uncle the next fellow's hair i wanna pull is my dear carpenter's hair.

6 men came to do rectification for me but their 6 pairs of eyes couldn't detect what my single pair of super myopic eyes saw...

ah tan not much hair left, so I shall not pull his, to be fair so far ah tan still quite ok.

thank you arrhh if u see him tell him hor i crying buckets now. Can donate the buckets of tears for him to wash his van.

err....okok....but if u want so many hair to be pull out, then my place will be full of hair?then i how?can lend me yr vacum cleaner?:P

okok...will ask Uncle to n collect yr bucket of tears before it dry up ok...but all the mention that i say...provided i get to see him....:P

My mum was saying:"how come yr contractor more busy than the president de?so hard to see him ley" :D

aiyo.. sayang sayang.. Now good tempered ivy also angry liao.. Must call uncle and get hold of him no matter what..

i can fully empathise with u Ivy...like I sms-ed u when my stuff were not done timely during the HO week and kept lamenting on the delays etc...I was also on the verge of crying...but i held back lor.

Don't feel sad...kitchen can wash? go wash kitchen 1st...MBR can clean? go clean it first. do whatever u can ya...

Just came back.. kitchen wash le.. but realise no point... cos carpenter coming tomorrow to replace 3 of my cabinet doors.. and I pasted masking tape all over for them to see, i hope they will open their eyes this time..

MBR floor clean le.. but the wardrobe still got some touch up need to do...

*sayang* Ivy.. call Uncle.. I'm sure he'll be able to do something...

aiyo.. sayang sayang.. Now good tempered ivy also angry liao.. Must call uncle and get hold of him no matter what..

i called him once in the evening... he did not pick up... F4 reminded him to call me and he said he will.. up till now still no call.. thus I don't see any point of calling him now... I will also not call him nor ah wei tomorrow... if they got the heart, they will call me. if not i shall move in my things.. but i won't stay in and see when they gonna call me on their own... punctured liao..

Actually Booy.. I am a very bad tempered person.. but due to my previous work nature, I always got a big heart for contractors cos I always think they are the most misunderstood and mistreated lot.... Thus I'm usually more lenient towards them... any contractors who kanna me scream them down are the most suay ones cos that rarely happen.

At this point of time, I am still not at the verge of scolding uncle nor ah wei, only feel like asking them to sponsor me tissue...

err....okok....but if u want so many hair to be pull out, then my place will be full of hair?then i how?can lend me yr vacum cleaner?:P

okok...will ask Uncle to n collect yr bucket of tears before it dry up ok...but all the mention that i say...provided i get to see him....:P

My mum was saying:"how come yr contractor more busy than the president de?so hard to see him ley" :D

keep the hair BD, next time when you got balding problem you can use them for transplant.

ivy dear.....do u have the mobile of the tiler or contractor? will it be better for u to call them directly?

dun have. actually the tilers did quite a good job. I just need them to refill some of the grouting and i think they forgot to grout my MBR toilet tiles. so far the hollow tiles are only along the skirtings and some wall tiles. Floor tiles are generally ok except for 2 pieces which got the "cut leg" feel.

I guess they are probably busy at another job.. uncle mention that they are at Blk 20, whose place is Blk 20 huh?

Just came back.. kitchen wash le.. but realise no point... cos carpenter coming tomorrow to replace 3 of my cabinet doors.. and I pasted masking tape all over for them to see, i hope they will open their eyes this time..

MBR floor clean le.. but the wardrobe still got some touch up need to do...

i called him once in the evening... he did not pick up... F4 reminded him to call me and he said he will.. up till now still no call.. thus I don't see any point of calling him now... I will also not call him nor ah wei tomorrow... if they got the heart, they will call me. if not i shall move in my things.. but i won't stay in and see when they gonna call me on their own... punctured liao..

Actually Booy.. I am a very bad tempered person.. but due to my previous work nature, I always got a big heart for contractors cos I always think they are the most misunderstood and mistreated lot.... Thus I'm usually more lenient towards them... any contractors who kanna me scream them down are the most suay ones cos that rarely happen.

At this point of time, I am still not at the verge of scolding uncle nor ah wei, only feel like asking them to sponsor me tissue...

keep the hair BD, next time when you got balding problem you can use them for transplant.

wei...u sad also cannot curse people hor!!!!some more the colour n quality also not the same hor...*busy checking if hair got any "roof top opening* :P

dun have. actually the tilers did quite a good job. I just need them to refill some of the grouting and i think they forgot to grout my MBR toilet tiles. so far the hollow tiles are only along the skirtings and some wall tiles. Floor tiles are generally ok except for 2 pieces which got the "cut leg" feel.

I guess they are probably busy at another job.. uncle mention that they are at Blk 20, whose place is Blk 20 huh?

who yr tiler?

I empathise with them as well.. But if you want to get things done and furniture move in, you cannot be too lenient with them liao.. Or else things will likely to drag and drag.. Don't ask them to sponsor you tissue lah... If problem can be solved, tissue can be spared.. Save the trees.. :)

wei...u sad also cannot curse people hor!!!!some more the colour n quality also not the same hor...*busy checking if hair got any "roof top opening* :P

got spare hair still wanna hiam.... i nv curse u.. just remind u, in case mah..

who yr tiler?

didn't get their names.. everybody i address them as uncle or lao ban so nv ask for name...

I empathise with them as well.. But if you want to get things done and furniture move in, you cannot be too lenient with them liao.. Or else things will likely to drag and drag.. Don't ask them to sponsor you tissue lah... If problem can be solved, tissue can be spared.. Save the trees.. :)

when i see their face, just got no heart to scold... cos I know they are nice people at heart.. probably too many concurrent projects.. but i will insist on the rectification. untimely never mind just get it done, NICELY.

yup, agreed with booy. last week, i gave joseph quite a hard time by calling him to remind him that my handover is to be on fri with all the major stuff to be done. they did the window grilles and main door gate only on sat, the day i move in. but if they dun do, i think i will scream and shout like u...

so things settled? hope so...

yup, agreed with booy. last week, i gave joseph quite a hard time by calling him to remind him that my handover is to be on fri with all the major stuff to be done. they did the window grilles and main door gate only on sat, the day i move in. but if they dun do, i think i will scream and shout like u...

so things settled? hope so...

i not yet scream and shout.

i just call and talk and right now I guess i am getting reno fatigue liao.. thus am talking through proxy... my proxys are F4 and seng kang Ivy...

not settled yet Guy77... actually hor my expectation no high mah.. i only need them to bring in the tilers.. the rest of the outstanding works like plumbing.. granite top, carpentry rectification i already told them they can always come after I shift in the stuffs... so difficult to achieve meh??

i not yet scream and shout.

i just call and talk and right now I guess i am getting reno fatigue liao.. thus am talking through proxy... my proxys are F4 and seng kang Ivy...

not settled yet Guy77... actually hor my expectation no high mah.. i only need them to bring in the tilers.. the rest of the outstanding works like plumbing.. granite top, carpentry rectification i already told them they can always come after I shift in the stuffs... so difficult to achieve meh??

why not go and sleep earlier tonite? start tmr afresh~ maybe there'll be a better way tmr :)

Me too got fed up, the shower screen havent install. Been chasing them for weeks, the usual reply is ah hock super busy. Friday moving in without the screen......................I think by friday if still not up yet, i will give up and get my own contractor!!!!

Ivy got any pics on yr shower screen?