Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deljunks

How Do I Place The Bed In This Mbr Layout?

Hi Mr Chong,

I need some advice regarding to the layout of the mbr, as can be seen from the pic, the mbr is having the bed in the way of the doorway. I read that this form of layout is not good. Any reason why?

dad_room1.jpg

And If i switch the bed over to the direct opposite, the bed will be in the way of the toilet doorway.

And the toilet do not have a door as it is to be easy access to my mum who have suffered from a stroke.

And if air con blower if it is placed above my dad head when sleeping, is it any bad?

Can anyone advice how do I able to improve the FS of this layout?

fyi, nothing good or bad have happen since we stayed over for 5 years. But I do hope to be able to improve the FS in this room as it may help my mum recover faster if possible.

I have thought of adding a partition in from of the door, or add in string curtain so as my dad will not face the door when sleeping.

Or is the any better or beneficial suggestion? Please kindly advice.

thanks and hope to get some positive advice here.

regards,

ps: exact direction of the window is 20 degree N

Edited by deljunks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

I need some advice regarding to the layout of the mbr, as can be seen from the pic, the mbr is having the bed in the way of the doorway. I read that this form of layout is not good. Any reason why?

dad_room1.jpg

And If i switch the bed over to the direct opposite, the bed will be in the way of the toilet doorway.

And the toilet do not have a door as it is to be easy access to my mum who have suffered from a stroke.

And if air con blower if it is placed above my dad head when sleeping, is it any bad?

Can anyone advice how do I able to improve the FS of this layout?

fyi, nothing good or bad have happen since we stayed over for 5 years. But I do hope to be able to improve the FS in this room as it may help my mum recover faster if possible.

I have thought of adding a partition in from of the door, or add in string curtain so as my dad will not face the door when sleeping.

Or is the any better or beneficial suggestion? Please kindly advice.

thanks and hope to get some positive advice here.

regards,

ps: exact direction of the window is 20 degree N

Hello

Usually the common reasons are that the door is in the direction of the bed and air flow is direct with windows if open. The other is that the aircon unit (movement and noise) which is above the head may cause problems from time to time. Though you may not have the whole floorplan, generally it seems that the toilet is protruding.

If you feel that over the last five years, it didn't give your parents any problems, then there's no need to bother as I've said in other posts, sometimes a house with on coming road is good instead. Usually, FS has to be investigated before any conclusion. The above are general as you have found from reading.

If your mum had gotten a stroke when she was sleeping in this house room, you may consider a safe arrangement by shifting the bed to beside the door wall. Shift the wardrobes to the previous bed headset area.

Sometimes its not that things didn't happen. It is the "time" hasn't come.

Hello

Usually the common reasons are that the door is in the direction of the bed and air flow is direct with windows if open. The other is that the aircon unit (movement and noise) which is above the head may cause problems from time to time. Though you may not have the whole floorplan, generally it seems that the toilet is protruding.

hi mr chong, i do not understand the toilet protuding, it is in such a way that i draw on as i do not have the plan. is it no good? the air con my parents do not use it at most once or twice a year only. they use the ceiling fan all year round. and do ceiling fan have any negative effect?

If you feel that over the last five years, it didn't give your parents any problems, then there's no need to bother as I've said in other posts, sometimes a house with on coming road is good instead. Usually, FS has to be investigated before any conclusion. The above are general as you have found from reading.

maybe i should say that nothing bad for health has hit any of them. but i hope to corect it or better the current layout so that the improved layout may have a positive effect for my mum recovery.

If your mum had gotten a stroke when she was sleeping in this house room, you may consider a safe arrangement by shifting the bed to beside the door wall. Shift the wardrobes to the previous bed headset area.

my mum got the stroke from our previous house and we have since shifted in to this house for more tehn 5 years. do you mean that the new layout, my parents feet when sleeping will face the wall in between the window and the toilet entrance? the wardrope will be under the air con blower then. is it alright in this manner for the feet direction? but then they may not be able to see who come into the room at one glance.

Sometimes its not that things didn't happen. It is the "time" hasn't come.

ya i understand this point so i am seeking advcie from you on how to improve the layout so as to prevent any bad things from happening...

pls kindly advice.

thanks mr chong

Hello

You have to check your original floorplan if the toilet is a protrusion (base on a squarish house). It is about distribution of Qi. If aircon is seldom use can ignore. Not advisable to have ceiling fan in room. Too much movement in centre.

You are correct for the new layout description. However, this is base on the furniture arrangement and has not studied into their sleeping directions.