Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyce_loi75

Need Advice On Quotation For 4a Hdb Flat

Hi Ren

Oic..... now I understand why some of the contractors I met gave me a lump sum. I thought they dun want me to cut their price! ;) Thanks.

Trust me, lump sum easier to cut :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If anyone of you are considering of installing/refurbishing parquet floor, I can work with you directly instead of getting a contractor to do it.

By going direct, we can eliminate the middle man thus you save paying the markup which can be hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the size of the project.

If you are interested, at no obligation, we can take a look at your floor plan and give you a quote.

You can call email me at alfred.cheong@live.com

I m renovating my 4Room A HDB as well...

got one contractor which quote me $15K. I already find it alittle too expensive liao.

I am trying out other contractor to give me quotations den compare to see which one is gd.

Edited by Zio

i jus reno my 4 room 94sqm...and to be honest, some of your items are quite cheap. its almost contractor price.

1 To supply & lay 600x600mm homogeneous floor tiles for living room, 3 bedrooms & $5,000

entrance steps c/w skirting.(super gloss) [i think normal rate is 6.80psf, mine too]

7 To supply & install stainless steel piping for whole house. $580.00

17 To supply & install 3 nos solid nyatoh door for 3 bedrooms. $750.00

[during my own search, some of the "factory" price are alr $230 at least w install]

21 To supply & install 2 nos aluminium bi-fold door for 2 bathrooms. $360.00

[$190 per bifold is quite cheap]

but some can be sourced yourself to save costs (such as 10 and 28).

although its normal for owners to wan to slash contractor, but dont overdo it, u dun wan him to cut corners after clinching ur deal...which there are 101 ways to do so....im sure u dont wan to find out urself :bangwall: