Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainvane

Ac3 Laminate Flooring Cost?

Grade please? since it is from Supreme.

hi there, if u havnt do laminated flooring, i would suggest u to use homo tiles rather than laminated flooring. i reali regret doing laminated flooring, mainly becos the maintenance is troublesome (must keep floor very dry, cannot let water has chance to go in else will pop up, sometimes laminates will oso pop up due to expansion/contraction of temperature)... ;(

called supreme on these after i stayed in ard 2 months...called few times, their svc is quite ok, but reali troublesome & waste time in follow up on all these...

if i have the choice, i will remove all laminated flooring and change to homo tiles...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does the price mentioned above includes labour fee?

The quoted price usually includes labour fee, but might exclude GST.

curious to know the brand and grade too. looking to do laminate flooring for my 3 bedrooms.

anyone knows how much will pergo ac4 costs now psf?

thanks! =)

Anyway you guys can try laminate floorboards from Tarkett (Sweden) www.tarkett.com board and Parador (Germany) www.parador.de

These boards are comparative with other boards, esp from china and they passed euro test standards and most importantly Parador comes with a ProAir system.

ProAir® is a Parador innovation and the first system for laminate and engineered wood floors that clearly reduces unhealthy airborne substances indoors such as formaldehyde and unpleasant smells such as tobacco smoke. The effect of ProAir® is based on the organic protein, protectin. Using an innovative process, the active substance is applied to the floor at the factory.

An active principle from mother nature.

Protectin sets off a physiochemical process, which ensures that harmful substances and emissions are absorbed, broken down and neutralised

- an active principle that was derived from nature. This process is permanently effective due to the almost inexhaustive absorption capacity of the ProAir® system. This is confirmed by extensive tests by the ECO environmental institute. With Parador ProAir® you can breathe freely for years to come.

This will helps esp those family with children and elderly.

feel free to contact me if you need their contact details.

wah... 3.42 after GST is really amazing!!!!! please give me the contacts!

i'm using kronotex fb. not bad.. and the company profile is simply amazing